The Introductions Thread!

Started by Ally 🌠, July 18, 2017, 10:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally 🌠

Have you joined, not posting an introduction?
Do you want others to learn a little more about you?
Well, now this thread exists!
yayyyyy.
Cringy introductions aside, tell us a little more about yourselves!
...I guess I'll start??

Hi.
My name is Alexia.
I'm 18, and
cats are cute
ANYWAY
discord is nice
im on it about 70% of the day posting memes and being pet
glaceons are best eeveelutions
i have a site and stuff
https://glaceon.ca/
uh
thats all

We'll be glad to hear more about you guys.~

uugr

MY NAME IS UUGR AND I LIKE VVVVVV AND THE STANLEY PARABLE AND VIDEO GAMES AND CATS AND KILLING PEOPLE WHILE THEY SLEEP I MEAN UM WHAT DID I SAY HA HA

Viridan

Gawne

I'm 18
I start college this August to learn how to be a video game programmer and stuff
I like to produce songs in my free time, and I've been doing that for about two years now
My favorite games are VVVVVV, Team Fortress 2, and Melody's Escape
I like to type in Times New Roman
I like memes like any other regular person
I like really bad math jokes and/or puns
I have a very mild case of Scoliosis
I might also have Hypertension thanks to genetics
I'm always mourning over my next computer upgrade cause my current CPU is absolute shit
Dead pixels are my worst enemy, (seriously, that past three panels I've had have had at least one dead pixel!)
And I think that Info is kinda a cunt
Um... yeah I think that's all the important shit, it's nice to meet you!

lol...ipops2

Alright...
I never EVER posted a thread like this anyway, so...
Hi.
My name is Richard.
I like stuff.
Mainly games.
Manly games?
I don't know many manly games.
Anyways, my FAVOURITE games are:
VVVVVV, Half-Life, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Terraria, Sonic 1-3 (Including CD), and many, many, more.
I can code some simple stuff using java, javascript, HTML and (I don't know if this counts) CSS.
I have Autism Spectrum Disorder, a taste for human blood, (It's delicious!) A HUGE liking of MST3K, and an account here.
Richard means "Strong In Rule" in some language, I'm mostly Scandinavian, 88% Danish, some percent the other parts, my father's name is Benni, I have a cat, his name is Willie and he is the cutest thing ever, he is an orange tabby, and people on tOLP have already seen him. Meanwhile, the number one thing stuck in my head is...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxD-5z_xHBU
DOC-TOR? THE DOC-TOR?
EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
I need a screen recorder.
And I also like bill wurtz's shorts.
Goats.... Goats...
COMB YOUR HAIR, BY SATELLITE!
intelligence test, for rocks.
Is love a fruit?

Ally 🌠

Quote from: Gawne on July 19, 2017, 02:37:05 AMI'm 18
me too thanks
Quote from: Gawne on July 19, 2017, 02:37:05 AMI like to produce songs in my free time, and I've been doing that for about two years now
me too thanks
Quote from: Gawne on July 19, 2017, 02:37:05 AMI like memes like any other regular person
me too thanks
Quote from: Gawne on July 19, 2017, 02:37:05 AMAnd I think that Info is kinda a cunt
nice to know youre one of us

Gawne

Wowie, we have so much in common ☺️

uugr

Quote from: GawneAnd I think that Info is kinda a cunt

does anyone on this forum even disagree with you
i think the only person who doesn't think info is a cunt is info himself
and even then i can't tell

moth 🦋

hi im that one guy whos been here for over 3 years and ive posted like one actual level and the rest were collabs or joke levels
shit i forgot to make a "1400th post and 3 year anniversary" topic 6 days ago rip

uh anyway
some people think im cool for some reason but im probably not??
some people think im not cool for some reason but theyre probably right??
ummmm

i like cats i guess wow big surprise

and uh i like making pixel art for my games/my friends games

uh

yeah.

Coralbits

Halluuuuuuu
My name is Celine Coralbits (literally you can call me whatever username I'm using)
I have so far only contributed villi artwork and fanfictions, however I am currently working on two levels, one being a side project to help me work on custom veev graphics.
And uh
I'm thirteen
And I will be your personal edgelord therapist if you need someone to talk to
Hey guess what I also make beepbox music sometimes

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

yo

i'm the one third of the moderation team that doesn't post a lot and mainly just pops in when shiny passes me a spam report

i make games and stuff

feel free to message me but i won't respond for a few days probably, if you want to contact me easily, my discord ID is starspire#4539

Ally 🌠

allison

My name is Alek Fleischer. I'm 17. I make cool music, most recently the soundtrack to OVERFOWL, a silly jam game. It's all short-form content (singles and EPs) right now, but there are some big projects coming down the pipe:

• "Vertical Slice", a compilation album containing single-track OSTs, contest entries, unreleased old tracks, and a few new tracks
  • The soundtrack to The Open Level Project 2, which will probably release someday.
  • OST to a couple solo VVVVVV levels I'm working on
  • I'm also contributing three tracks to "Huntress", a Metroid cover album organized by Pixel Mixers.

Sometimes I post covers and previews on my Soundcloud page, though, uh, that might not last for too much longer.

I've also made a few small games, if you're interested.

Within this community, I'm probably best known as one of the two co-creators of Overdose, which is a shame as it's not very good.

Lollipop

i'm dead

But seriously I've been here for way too long

some of my "finest" works include Dimension RRRRRR and A Quick Trip

Joshua

Hi,
my name is Joshua.
I'm 19 years old.
I like programming all sorts of stuff.
And I wanted to make my own version of the Gravitron, and ended up making it into an entire Fangame.
Otherwise I haven't really done anything in this forum, besides commenting on some levels.
Besides the by now trivial games (VVVVVV and Portal).
Antichamber is probably one of my favorite games.
I play Minecraft from time to time.
I also play Geometry Dash.

And to trigger some people, I have played Undertale and read Homestuck.