Scott Pilgrim Collab Level

Started by pattoo1234, July 24, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally 🌠

pattoo1234

Can you please list the villains now?

Dav999

You need to start taking "no" for an answer.

pattoo1234

Do you even want to SEE the level's hub?

moth 🦋

pattoo1234

But I need help with the level!

Kapuccino

pattoo1234

>:(

$%#&%%$!#@#^%&^%&@$$%!%$&#@%$&^%#&%#%^*#&%^$*^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally 🌠

Kapuccino

Quote from: pattoo1234 on July 28, 2017, 07:27:32 PM
>:(

$%#&%%$!#@#^%&^%&@$$%!%$&#@%$&^%#&%#%^*#&%^$*^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont spam please : )

Gawne

It'll make him get banned quicker  :)

lol...ipops2

Distractionware's history in a nutshell.

pattoo1234

I will post the list here myself.
*sigh*... Here we go.

The green path in the hub should lead to Matthew Patel's level. It should be the second easiest level, and play Predestined Fate.
The yellow path should lead to Lucas Lee's level. It should be the third easiest level, and play Pushing Onwards.
The purple path should lead to Todd Ingram's level. It should be the fourth easiest level, and play Paced Energy.
The pink path should lead to Roxy Richter's level. It should be the fourth hardest level, and play Potential For Anything.
The blue path should lead to The Katayanagi Twins' level. It should be the third hardest level, and play Pressure Cooker.
The red path should lead to Gideon's level. It should be the second hardest level, and play Piercing The Sky.

As for the two multicolored paths:
The green and pink path should lead to the Starting Zone: You don't battle an Ex at the end, it should be the easiest level, and should play Passion For Exploring, and you start off here.
The yellow and purple path should lead to the Final Zone: You battle all the Exes at the end, it should be the hardest level, and play all of the music tracks.

LafondaSaysMeow

pattoo1234