Author Topic: New Level Coming Soon  (Read 320 times)

Dav999

• Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Open Level Project
Re: New Level Coming Soon
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2017, 05:04:40 PM »
To be fair, this stuff with pattoo not taking "no" for an answer has been going on for quite a while. It's not really nice to him to celebrate his banning like this, but it's not like any newbie is being treated like that.

-Kiwi Alexia ♡

• Captain
  • I-I'm here I guess?? <3
    • View Profile
    • Invision
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 05:20:09 PM »
same jerkish mindset
hes not really jerkish
treating newbies like annoyances and not like actual people.
pattoo *is* an annoyance
seriously, look through his posts
i was more than willing to help him until i realized hes pretty unhelpable since he doesnt even listen to anyone else
if anything, the negativity in these forums lately has been driving people away without attracting any better ones.
well isnt it a good thing that we drive the bad people away
if anyone makes a calm attempt to reason with someone like pattoo or 5tr4, they only try for a minute before going back to shitposting mode.
thats because we've completely given up with them

Gawne

Thanksies!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 05:48:36 PM »
Thanks for sticking up for me, Alexia! Much appreciated :)

• Captain
  • I like cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2017, 07:38:10 PM »
if anyone makes a calm attempt to reason with someone like pattoo or 5tr4, they only try for a minute before going back to shitposting mode.

theres more but i dont want to clutter the thread any further
ill also add that pattoo is by no means a newbie, he's been around for over half a year, and in the beginning gawne was very polite to him
naturally over a half a year of pattoo doing the same crap weve been telling him not to do people are gonna get annoyed when he doesnt change
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:39:12 PM by Quote »

uugr

• Doctor
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2017, 07:37:02 AM »
400 posts isn't exactly 'new'. Pattoo and 5tr4 are the only people I've seen this forum be actively hostile against, and both of them seem to have been given plenty of second chances.

I haven't seen Gawne much, but he certainly doesn't seem anywhere near as bad as the dreaded Info Teddy.

Gawne

I concur with the aforementioned...
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2017, 08:04:18 AM »
Firstly, really do appreciate the support, thanks Quote, also thanks uugr for verifying I'm nowhere near as bad as Info :)

Secondly, I will admit that I've been a bit mean toward Pattoo but just like Quote said that's only because he refuses to stop his antics and actually listen to the rest of the people on the forums. As soon as he's unbanned I'm willing (and hopefully others) to give him a second third... another chance. Now then can we just move on from this?

-Kiwi Alexia ♡

• Captain
  • I-I'm here I guess?? <3
    • View Profile
    • Invision
topic title
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2017, 08:45:42 AM »
also thanks uugr for verifying I'm nowhere near as bad as Info :)
Personally, nobody really deserves to be called as bad as info, and like you two said, you're nowhere near as bad.

As soon as he's unbanned I'm willing (and hopefully others) to give him a second third... another chance.
I'd say he'd stay the same and isn't worth the effort but do what you want

And yeah, let's move on.
Also it's kinda hard to quote your posts because of the font

Gawne

Sorry I just really like TNR
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2017, 09:50:40 AM »
I mean who knows? Maybe, just maybe, this ban is what Pattoo needed. But we'll have to wait to see...

Also yeah, I completely forgot that TNR isn't the native font on here xD

KapuDaKoopa

• Doctor
  • hot kass r34
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2017, 08:02:19 PM »
same jerkish mindset, treating newbies like annoyances and not like actual people.
if anything, the negativity in these forums lately has been driving people away without attracting any better ones. if anyone makes a calm attempt to reason with someone like pattoo or 5tr4, they only try for a minute before going back to shitposting mode.
you obviously dont look at what happens here very much
we aren't hostile to him for no reason, we don't start out hostile because that would be irrational and dumb
I know for a fact there are reasonable people on this forum so clearly those reasonable people have tried reasoning with them
5tr4 isn't even that bad honestly he just needs to mature a bit, pattoo is different in that he feels like people should do whatever he says, and from what I've seen he hasn't taken any of the real advice given to improve his level making skills.