Author Topic: Character Guessing Game V3  (Read 695 times)

pattoo1234

• Captain
    • View Profile
Character Guessing Game V3
« on: December 28, 2017, 07:42:27 AM »
There are 2 new characters! The second is an inanimate object from LSASOUE, in case you are wonderin'. Guess who these 2 characters are, please.

https://mega.nz/#!MyZDwQjT!rkLmXYCtmML8c8BUYm3-cY3Td4j-7c-2k1v_qry3KoQ

TheMediocreToOkayGatsby

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
Re: Character Guessing Game V3
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 08:33:46 AM »
NONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONON

-Kiwi Alexia ♡

• Captain
  • Hiii!~ <3
    • View Profile
    • Invision
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 08:35:03 AM »
i dont want to

pattoo1234

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 08:39:47 AM »
PLEEEASE?

TheMediocreToOkayGatsby

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 12:48:41 PM »

-Kiwi Alexia ♡

• Captain
  • Hiii!~ <3
    • View Profile
    • Invision
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 01:06:22 PM »

pattoo1234

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 09:49:00 AM »
Oh, please save me, Quote!

• Captain
  • I like cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 02:02:47 PM »
Pattoo, I'm sorry but I really don't wanna do this
I mean I feel bad that people are mean to you but you need to understand people won't do this for you
They didn't do it for you last time, they won't do it now (well I might've I can't remember but not this time)
As much as I'd like to defend you I kinda can't in this circumstance so I hope you understand
Guys don't be too mean to him ok I know he's irritating to you but he's so incredibly innocent

So yea I'd suggest deleting/locking this topic before you get bombarded

also regarding that one level with me in it cus I feel the need to address it
thank you??? that was flattering lol

-Kiwi Alexia ♡

• Captain
  • Hiii!~ <3
    • View Profile
    • Invision
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 02:10:05 PM »
Guys don't be too mean to him ok I know he's irritating to you but he's so incredibly innocent
hi im not trying to be mean okay ;-;

pattoo1234

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 08:16:23 AM »
Please, do you know who characters 56 and 57 are?

Dav999

• Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Open Level Project
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 09:29:27 AM »
Please, don't just keep ignoring everyone's unwillingness to do this. You've been asked to stop annoying people with this before, if you're still gonna keep this up you risk getting banned for it again.

In a perfect world, nobody would respond to these topics, but it clearly annoys people, so topic locked.