Previous topic - Next topic

KostaRotaev

This is a created demo level!
Version 1.1
-Changed description "New" to "Full"
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n7xilrb5ccan037/Dimension+Screen+Demo%21.vvvvvv

KostaRotaev

Bruce Michez

This is a joke, right?  It's a legitimate challenge just to avoid crashing the game!

In "A press!", for example, both trinkets can conflict with a script box, which freezes :viridian: in place.  Attempting then to reload the level, without closing VVVVVV itself, turns the checkpoint and terminal in the first room into stationary grey crewmates, and :viridian: still won't budge.

The death-trap warp tokens both teleport :viridian: into the ceiling of the first room, which activates the "You died, Please restart your game!" on an infinite loop as :viridian: constantly phases between rooms.  Again this necessitates a restart of VVVVVV itself.

I don't really feel any reason to carry on here.

Info Teddy

>game crash so you can't complete the level
yep this is enjoyable

KostaRotaev

But has crashes after final room. It's called: Congratulations! Yay! You win! A game crash! Yay!.

But see how to crash the game:

say(999)
*Insert name here*

It how may say(11). After say(12), you will crash the game.

In "A press!" in the script box, freezes in place, and bother will modify. The death trap warp both activates "You died, Please restart your game!" on infinity loop. It will restart the game.

I will bother you get, example:

say
Chips

I get the full level, before the full version and demo. It created full crashes in the "Removing lines" and get congratulatory message.
Thank you for the help.

Info Teddy

? the say lines limit is 50 lines, not 12 lines

and my point was is that you can't complete the level because the game crashes

fraZ0R

Did you just copy the exact dialouge i used in dimension succ for my game crashes, for your game crashes?