The Tower Enhanced

Started by KostaRotaev, June 23, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KostaRotaev

Created amazing new enhanced level of The Tower.
Fixed version.

Balneor

(Pic 1, from left to right) Nice spawing location, right in the middle of the room.
(Pic 2) You made the room warp to the sides, preventing us from reaching the last room with the crewmate in it, good job. I'm not even sure why it would be used for, aside implicit trolling ofc.

It was, once again, very short and generally easy aside for one bit. It would have been okay... until the second-to-last room. And once again, close to no playtesting. I'ts difficult to imagine you're actually trying to make something, because even a rookie would not make these mistakes nor think it's okay to let them in, and yet here you are.

Custom is impossible, and even if you fix the problems it's not really interesting to play.

Box Shards

Quote from: Balneor on June 23, 2018, 10:26:59 AM
(Pic 1, from left to right) Nice spawing location, right in the middle of the room.
(Pic 2) You made the room warp to the sides, preventing us from reaching the last room with the crewmate in it, good job. I'm not even sure why it would be used for, aside implicit trolling ofc.

It was, once again, very short and generally easy aside for one bit. It would have been okay... until the first before last room. Once again, close to no playtesting. I'ts difficult to imagine you're actually trying to make something, because even a rookie would not make these mistakes nor think it's okay to let them in, and yet here you are.

Custom is impossible, and even if you fix the problems it's not really interesting to play.

TBH Balneor is right, i would make a The Tower (FIXED) version but its kind of pointless, but hey not one to judge, my levels are probably more worse...

moth 🦋

Quote from: Dream Shard on June 23, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
i would make a The Tower (FIXED) version
just gonna clarify that if you're going to update your level please edit your original post and topic instead of making a new one

KostaRotaev

Quote from: Balneor on June 23, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

It was, once again, very short and generally easy aside for one bit. It would have been okay... until the second-to-last room. And once again, close to no playtesting. I'ts difficult to imagine you're actually trying to make something, because even a rookie would not make these mistakes nor think it's okay to let them in, and yet here you are.

This level is fixed.