Level pack?

Started by -, July 09, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-

Anyone interested in making a bunch of levels into one .zip file?

Balneor

I'm planning on making a zip file with all the """""fun""""" levels I've encountered so far since I got back to VVVVVV a few months ago. It will be done once I went through the entirely of the "VVVVVV Levels" section of this forum, which isn't done yet (And so far, right now I could make one with over 200 different customs).

Also the """""fun""""" criteria is highly subjective, not always consistent between customs, and you'll regularly find easy levels next to very hard ones (And in-between, some that I've modified for """""fun""""" purposes)

-

Quote from: Balneor on July 09, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
I'm planning on making a zip file with all the """""fun""""" levels I've encountered so far since I got back to VVVVVV a few months ago. It will be done once I went through the entirely of the "VVVVVV Levels" section of this forum, which isn't done yet (And so far, right now I could make one with over 200 different customs).

Also the """""fun""""" criteria is highly subjective, not always consistent between customs, and you'll regularly find easy levels next to very hard ones (And in-between, some that I've modified for """""fun""""" purposes)

cool.