Author Topic: Level pack?  (Read 532 times)

-

• Professor
  • No longer active
    • View Profile
Level pack?
« on: July 09, 2018, 04:11:49 AM »
Anyone interested in making a bunch of levels into one .zip file?

Balneor

• Professor
    • View Profile
Re: Level pack?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 04:23:11 AM »
I'm planning on making a zip file with all the """""fun""""" levels I've encountered so far since I got back to VVVVVV a few months ago. It will be done once I went through the entirely of the "VVVVVV Levels" section of this forum, which isn't done yet (And so far, right now I could make one with over 200 different customs).

Also the """""fun""""" criteria is highly subjective, not always consistent between customs, and you'll regularly find easy levels next to very hard ones (And in-between, some that I've modified for """""fun""""" purposes)

-

• Professor
  • No longer active
    • View Profile
Re: Level pack?
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 07:45:23 AM »
I'm planning on making a zip file with all the """""fun""""" levels I've encountered so far since I got back to VVVVVV a few months ago. It will be done once I went through the entirely of the "VVVVVV Levels" section of this forum, which isn't done yet (And so far, right now I could make one with over 200 different customs).

Also the """""fun""""" criteria is highly subjective, not always consistent between customs, and you'll regularly find easy levels next to very hard ones (And in-between, some that I've modified for """""fun""""" purposes)

cool.