Author Topic: Balneor's Fun Level Pack  (Read 445 times)

shiny k

• Captain
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
    • my msuic
Re: Balneor's Fun Level Pack
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2018, 10:46:39 PM »
Anything in blue is a problem with the level that Balneor should fix in a later update.
unless you mean balneor should look for alternate versions of those levels that balneor should fix, i dont think they should be editing other people's levels (especially without the original author's permission)
(yes, im aware that i used to do that myself, but the point still stands)

otherwise, wow! these reviews are short but helpful :viridian:

EDIT: the fact that Small things by KostaRotaev isnt in here makes me a little mad because while it does crash the game we could all use a little SPONGE MILK in our lives
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:58:38 PM by shiny k »

uugr

• Professor
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2018, 12:12:25 PM »
He's already modified some of the levels. The blue text is mostly for problems legitimately preventing progress (missing ending crewmates and the like), plus basic difficulty modification (nerfing rooms and such). I know these both encompass modifications Balneor's already done, and they don't really affect the substance of the level.

You could argue that editing the difficulty is bad or goes against the original intentions of the level, which is probably fair enough, but I don't see any problem with adding an ending crewmate so the level can be beaten (the player is likely to just do this in the editor anyway).

shiny k

• Captain
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
    • my msuic
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2018, 06:50:05 PM »
ah, alright i guess!