Author Topic: Dimension Tetrad  (Read 356 times)

Seth Creyac÷ef

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
Dimension Tetrad
« on: September 30, 2018, 03:48:54 PM »

Dimension Tetrad
by Seth Creyac÷ef (collab. with Cheesefactory)

VVVVVVVV level-making is hard. I can't memorize scripts all that well, and I'm not quite sure how to make a level biger than 5-by-5. I mash a few buttons and then I made this level. It's really hard. I can't get past the first room, but it looks possible I gues so good luck dont die. Im not Patoo so you don't have to tell me you liked it, but sum feedback would be appreciated but no P*** please thank you you're welcome.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 05:03:26 PM by Seth Creyac÷ef »

Balneor

• Doctor
    • View Profile
Re: Dimension Tetrad
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 12:39:31 PM »
Ooh, looks interesting, will give it a try.

Afterwards

Umm-, weird one..

It definitely contains quite a bit of original gameplay stuff, but the overall building aspect, coupled with the high (And almost frustrating sometimes) difficulty, makes me think twice about its overall quality value.

I'll only suggest tweaking this one room, so that it doesn't take centuries to land through the hole in sync with the platform. Also you can cheese it by intentionally using both top grav. lines, bringing yourself above much quicker than the normal way (Preferably on the right side) :

In all possible scenarios I'd recommend to play this at least once, because nothing is truly worth to be tossed away here.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 03:13:58 PM by Balneor »