VVVVVV's 10th birthday eVVVVVVent!

Started by sergio, January 10, 2020, 10:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sergio

Quote from: shiny on January 21, 2020, 03:44:32 AMactually, I've got a question: what does "Etc/GMT-7" mean? does it mean 7 hours behind GMT? ex. if its 10:00 in GMT, it'd be 3:00 in this time zone?

I have no idea when I set the event to close exactly, so feel free to just assume you have all of January. Glorious Trainwrecks doesn't prevent you from submitting to an event past the deadline.

Bruce Michez

Quote from: sergio on January 27, 2020, 06:10:02 AM
Quote from: shiny on January 21, 2020, 03:44:32 AMactually, I've got a question: what does "Etc/GMT-7" mean? does it mean 7 hours behind GMT? ex. if its 10:00 in GMT, it'd be 3:00 in this time zone?

I have no idea when I set the event to close exactly, so feel free to just assume you have all of January. Glorious Trainwrecks doesn't prevent you from submitting to an event past the deadline.
That makes me feel a LOT better...  I'm also relieved to see some serious submissions at last!

moth 🦋

Quote from: sergio on January 27, 2020, 06:10:02 AM

OK! thank you!!

Bruce Michez

Foiled within sight of the finish line.  Not only is my game bigger than G.T.'s file size limit, but G.T. also forbids external links to mega.nz - it says "Not a valid URL".  What should I do?

Big edit!  I found a solution involving TinyURL.  Not gonna lie though - this musical passage came to mind.  It also doesn't help that RPG Maker MV's manual contains detailed instructions on using Enigma Virtual Box to package the whole game into one file, despite that doing so PREVENTS SAVING.

Terry

The event is complete! Thank you to everyone who took part! :viridian:

Over the course of the next week, I'm going to play everything and prepare a round up post. I'm not really that fussed about deadlines so don't worry if you wanna upload something late or whatever :vermillion: Looking forward to checking everything out!

Bruce Michez

Is anyone else starting to think, that the round-up post won't be happening?

Coralbits

Quote from: Bruce Michez on March 02, 2020, 11:47:19 PM
Is anyone else starting to think, that the round-up post won't be happening?

I believe I recall Terry saying something about being pretty busy lately

Emanuel Pier