Beta patch for all major issues + Game pad support [Updated 03-Aug]

Started by simoroth, August 01, 2011, 11:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dispensers Heal

Quote from: Inventive Dispenser on September 18, 2011, 12:56:06 AM
He wasn't pushed down the stairs.

He sat down on a Terminal and broke his spine.

I have to quote MYSELF?  :violet:

Martze

Terry won't release the 2.1 patch until the 2.0.9 patch is leaked on 4chan.

PJBottomz

Quote from: Martze on September 18, 2011, 03:56:21 AM
Terry won't release the 2.1 patch until the 2.0.9 patch is leaked on 4chan.

Pfft AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! :viridian:

Dispensers Heal

And the 2.0.9 patch won't leak on 4chan until the 2.0.8.9 patch is leaked on Gamespot.

Terry

Auto response: Soon

Ok yes, this is very overdue - believe me, I'm very aware of that. A few things have come up which have slowed this down more than I would have liked! But I don't want it dragging on for much longer, so how's this: I'll try to have it finished before I head off to the Eurogamer Expo in the middle of next week.

PJBottomz

xTwoTails

Why do I got a feeling that we're forcing him to finish this but in a bad way? .___.
I don't know, something about the post seemed " Allright, enough... <.< "
I could be wrong tho

Dispensers Heal

:viridian:New update! :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: New update?  :verdigris:My spine is still broken, but whatever!  :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :violet:

Damn It AL to Hell

YAY! Awesome, can't wait for the patch to be released! Thanks Terry! You get a :viridian:

PJBottomz

Quote from: xTwoTails on September 18, 2011, 01:59:51 PM
Why do I got a feeling that we're forcing him to finish this but in a bad way? .___.
I don't know, something about the post seemed " Allright, enough... <.< "
I could be wrong tho

The fact that over 4900 members and giant amounts of unregistered people are very intently waiting for the patch to come out can make anyone wanna finish up quickly.

Dispensers Heal

And that 15 Viridians and 5 crewmates were in my last post.

Terry gets a V rank. And a trinket. :shiny:

Terry

Quote from: Terry on September 18, 2011, 01:25:44 PM
I'll try to have it finished before I head off to the Eurogamer Expo in the middle of next week.

Ok, quick update; got a lot of the big things out of the way over the last few days (minimaps, a new editor mode), but it's not ready yet and I'm heading off to the expo tomorrow. So, expect things to take another week at least. Sorry!

Dispensers Heal

Valtox

Is it possible to install the patch above for the Steam version of the game?

jarreboum

No. Steam patching system is autonomous, you will have to wait for Steam to patch your game.