"The Cave" by The Local Postman

Started by thelocalpostman, August 01, 2011, 04:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelocalpostman

Hi! This is my level "The Cave"! It's my first level that I have made with the new level editor and I am really proud of it.  The difficulty seems to spike at times (no pun intended) however, I have an easier version if the regular one seems too hard.  I have play-tested this level many times and have made sure it is possible to win.  The file of the easy and regular version is inside the .zip file attached to this message.  If you like it or dislike it leave a comment! If you want to report a bug, glitch, or an unintended easier way of doing this, please leave a comment as well. Whew. Now that all of that boring ole' text is out of the way, I now present to you "The Cave"!  :viridian:

TheoX

I give this a 10/10 for difficulty.  Not having played much of it, I can't rate much else, but I can say I can't get past any of the 5 or 6 pathways leading out from the hub.  This is really, really hard, both from precise jumps and lack of checkpoints - the latter of which is not a good thing.

Also the easy mode doesn't seem any different.  What did you do, remove a spike somewhere?

Just kidding.  Seriously though, I think you accidentally put the same level twice in the zip file.

thelocalpostman

I re-uploaded the files. Sorry if the easy version didn't feel easier. I added lots of checkpoint and made things easier on the easy version. I don't know why it didn't seem different. Anyways, hope the re-upload fixes the problems you had with the easy version.  If the problem still persists, I don't know what I did wrong uploading but apparently, I did it again.  If there are any gameplay problems on the easy version that you think could be fixed, take a screenshot. Thanks!