Author Topic: level: Revenge  (Read 4771 times)

Damn It AL to Hell

• Captain
  • Mm?
    • View Profile
Re: level: Revenge
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 01:56:54 PM »
Yeah, they need some tweaks, so I'll make sure to do that, the terminals I have trouble with, so I'll remove them.

Damn It AL to Hell

• Captain
  • Mm?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 02:25:32 PM »
It's fixed! Try it now!

PJBottomz

• Captain
  • Chibi Toast. It kicks your ass for miles.
    • View Profile
    • PJBottomz First Homepage
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 02:34:24 PM »
It would be better if you attached the download to the very first post. Then people won't have to go through the topic looking for. :verdigris:

TheoX

• Professor
  • Platformer Connoisseur / level rater
    • View Profile
    • TheoX's Site of Miscellany
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 06:08:46 PM »
Rating #026
Enjoyment: 6/10
Aesthetics: 8/10
Novelty: 2/10
Difficulty: 4/10
Room Names: 7/10

Well that was short!  So short I have very little to say about it, but here's my thoughts on improvement:
 - The description is all on one line and is cut off.  You might want to type it in several lines.
 - The Terminals don't say anything.  Not sure if this was intentional or a glitch, but it seemed weird.
 - The level seemed a bit... lifeless.  I'm not sure how else I can describe it.  Might have been the terminals not saying anything.
 - Trinkets were in rather uninspired places, particularly the first.  I would've liked to see at least a little bit more challenge for them.
 - Spikes on the second to last screen were not shown because of the roomname.  Might want to redesign that room.

I did moderately enjoy the level, I just think a little more time could have been put into it.  A few of the things might be glitches that only happen on my computer, but the level is still a bit boring.  I did like your room design for the most part though (particularly the second room)!

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:10:26 PM by TheoX »

Martze

• Professor
  • Three pairs of sunglasses, indoors, at night.
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 07:49:10 PM »
Decent level. You should probably aim for quality over quantity.