level: Revenge

Started by Damn It AL to Hell, August 08, 2011, 03:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damn It AL to Hell

My first level, not too bad but a bit short I must say, check it out if you have not.

PJBottomz

Officer Captain

How may I take my revenge without any level to do so? I'm ruined!

xTwoTails

Damn It AL to Hell

Well, I see most of the levels everyone here has made (including my own), this might be a problem because I only see about 16 levels in my archive, could this be a bug of some sort? 

TheoX

Did you upload your vvvvvv level as an attachment when you made your topic post?  If not, you could modify the post to include it..

PJBottomz

Yeah, you have to attach your level to a post here. VVVVVV doesn't automatically add a level to EVERYONE's game. There's no WAY I would get used to that.

Damn It AL to Hell

That could be the fact, thanks! :viridian:

PJBottomz

TheoX

Yeah, the levels are neither online nor automatically accessible.  You have to upload them somewhere (in the post or mediafire or dropbox), and let people download them.

Damn It AL to Hell

Darn, the file size is too big for some reason, it's 150kb, but the total is 192kb, this level may take a while to attach, sorry! :victoria:

Martze

You should be able to attach your level to a post if you compress it.

If you're using Windows, I recommend installing 7zip. If that doesn't work for you for whatever reason, lots of people use WinRAR.

Either of these will give you several different compression options. I'd say .zip is a safe bet. Linux people hate it, but they're used to dealing with it by now. It's certainly a better choice than .rar (Linux people hate this even more) or .7z (most Windows users have WinRAR which doesn't do .7z)

Damn It AL to Hell

Thanks, this could help a lot! :)

Damn It AL to Hell

here it is! enjoy

Stampy

Heh that's a pretty short level. Do the terminals deliberately do nothing?  Also you can exit the room "Biome" and get stuck in "Bothersome" you might want to block that off.