Level Editor Bugs and Requests

Started by Officer Captain, August 08, 2011, 11:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DensetsuNoKaboom

There should be scripts that start and stop moving platforms.

Dispensers Heal

robloxfan1999

MAKE CREWMATES MOVE AND BUTTENS AND BOMBS

Officer Captain

Dispensers Heal

Anyway, I had a few Sprite Ideas.

Officer Captain

Dispensers Heal

PJBottomz

I REALLY doubt Terry is gonna give them shoes.

But something that would be REALLY helpful: like the editor does with the walls, leaving a white line where walls in the previous/next room are, I'd like something that would tell where a warp line on the current room is going to lead, like a blue line or something. It'd definetely help with proper lining up when using warp lines.

ThePaSch

That's a good idea; ideally with the option to toggle, so your levels don't look messed up when they have a lot of warp lines.
I support this.

Officer Captain

You're talking about the shoes, right?
Anyway, I wanted to say again that there isn't a tile set for the Tower in this game.
There should be.

Terry

Quote from: Officer Captain on September 28, 2011, 12:19:02 AM
Anyway, I wanted to say again that there isn't a tile set for the Tower in this game.
There should be.

Yeah, absolutely.

Unfortunately, it's handled very differently internally to the other tilesets, so it's not possible to do it in the next patch without causing compatibility problems. It'll be a 2.2 thing.

Dispensers Heal

No, I think he means "multicolor version" and "singlecolor version." Singlecolor just means it doesn't change the tile color.

DensetsuNoKaboom

If mapping is put in, will you make it so that you can make a script that shows where a level is? Kinda like in those terminals in the main game.

PJBottomz

Quote from: DensetsuNoKaboom on September 29, 2011, 11:55:11 PM
If mapping is put in, will you make it so that you can make a script that shows where a level is? Kinda like in those terminals in the main game.

Yes, that IS a good idea. And so is MY idea about the warplines.

Damn It AL to Hell