Room Names: 8/10
Hrmm... three levels in one day; I think you need to stop making them so quickly. This one is a little better than the last I played "Revenge" but it still needs work. Comments:
- In the first room, you have a 3-tall passage the player is supposed to enter, above the spikes. 3-tall passages are good when there is a foothold below them, but you have no foothold making it somewhat hard to get into. Try not to do this.
- In the first room, the terminals are glitched; it looks like you messed up the scripting. Luckily the level doesn't crash.
- Some rooms seem identical. "Houston, We Have a Problem" and that other room with the triangle enemies, and "Reciprocal" and the room with the hearts stand out as rather bland and the same. Try to focus on quality rather than quantity of rooms.
- Checkpoint placement is rather odd, though it didn't bother me as much as PJBottomz. Similarly, I didn't think the enemies in "Houston" were that difficult, but they were repetitive, which is something you should strive to avoid.
- I did like the room names a lot. "One - Ton" was my favorite room; interesting name and tiny challenge.
With the next level you make maybe you should spend a little more time with it; this one wasn't bad though.