Ok, let's see
- The mario rooms seemed a bit glitchy: I'm looking around in the editor to remind myself of where everything was, and I didn't realise there was a puzzle here at all when I played. I'm guessing I was supposed to take the bottom teleporter out in the mid level credits room, but I didn't feel like I had enough info to put that together!
7-4 is a tribute to Super Mario Bros. Bowser's castle where you were supposed to take the right route to get to the finish. In fact, it's exactly like the beginning of 7-4.
I realize, maybe it isn't clear at all. Adding some sad faces when you take the wrong route may help?
- A bigger problem is just walking off the screen on the left here leads to a big empty void! I continued playing from where I landed, but I can't help but feel like I did something wrong?
Bug. Those should warp. I'm sorry, at some point there were warplines, dunno where are they now.
About the die key: I'll put some spikes.
Last room: Mh, I was 100% sure that you could reread terminals, turns out I was wrong! Big problem here, I added a warning, but I don't know if there's other workaround...
Last room solving BIG SPOILER HERE
You should already know that there are 9 warptokens, 4 destinations below you and
9 8 7 6
1 2 3 4 5
3 warptokens that take you to the beginning
- Not in the corners,
- Surrounded by warptokens that won't harm you but won't take you to the exit.
1 that kills you
- It's below you (positions 1 to 5)
1 that takes you to the exit
'Some' that take you to '7-4'
- Not in positions 1, 2, 3, 5 or 8
1 that takes you to an unknown destination
Let's do it:
- There needs to be a destination repeated below you. '7-4' can't be, because the warptokens below you are numbered 1 to 5. So, there's 2 warptokens that take you to the beginning.
- These 2 warptokens can't take the positions 2 and 4, because they are surrounded by others that won't harm you, and the one that kills you is below you. So 2,3 and 3,4 left.
- If they took positions 3 and 4, the one that kills you would be 1. 2 warptokens left, positions 2 and 5. The one that saves you is a no go (can't be near the beginning ones), and '7-4' can't go as they're fibonacci numbers. So we're left with 2 positions and only one warptoken (the unknown). No way.
The only working combination is:
1 - Unknown 2 - Beginning 3 - Beginning 4 - '7-4' 5 - Killer
We're left with the one that goes to the exit, 2 '7-4' and another 'beginning' one. I won't develop this one, but as you'll find out the only possible combination is:
9 - '7-4' 8 - Beginning 7 - '7-4' 6 - Exit.BIG SPOILER ENDS
PLEASE let me know if there's anything that can't be understood.
Updated with the 7-4 fix, the sad faces, some spikes and the warning.