Warp Lane - Waffles.

Started by robloxfan1999, September 05, 2011, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robloxfan1999

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4L4T9YFR Just Another Short Level I made.

Pinkamena Diane Pie

Not a bad level overall, plus some interesting use of warp tokens to find hidden trinkets. There is one problem I have though, and that's this room:

Firstly, the intersection isn't necessary and just creates a bunch of cheap deaths. It's pretty obvious what you need to do, and it'd be entirely possible with a block of land in place of the intersecting lines. If the intersection was designed to kill you, then replacing it with a block of land covered in spikes which you have to avoid whilst flipping would provide a similar challenge without being cheap.

Secondly, you'll want to move the warp token exit a little further to the left. I tried going into the room multiple times and every time I glitched into the right hand wall. All you need to do is move it 1 block to the left and that should solve the problem.

Also, nothing major here, just a couple of small glitches:

I don't know what the circled thing is, looks like a checkpoint or something, but it only appears whenever you flip through screens for a second or so before disappearing again. Secondly, there's a couple of collision errors on the left hand side, you'll glitch into a wall in the next screen on both the ceiling and floor in that transition. Nothing major since it'll place you back on the right path, but it still looks ugly.