Super Mario - Book 1

Started by robloxfan1999, September 10, 2011, 12:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robloxfan1999

Hey Guys, I want your opinion on this nifty little story I made. Tell me if you want more after you have read it.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0T1B65EL It looks alot better if you download it though, trust me.

Anyway, heres the Story.

Super Mario – Book 1 – Chapter 1
           Once upon a time, there was a plumber named Mario which happened to be passing by a goomba. "Please don't kill me!" The goomba said. "Listen" Mario Said, "It's Friday The 13th and I do not want any bad luck today," and while Mario walks away, he heard about more than 100 steps behind him.
It was an Army of Goombas. "Run!" The Goomba said. Mario ran, slid, tripped, and thought on the way. "I've got an idea! "His light bulb filled with light." I could use the bowser costume I used for Halloween to trick those goombas. Mario dashed to his closet, got his bowser costume on, went to the goombas, and said in a deep voice. Leave Mario alone, as long as we have the princess we won't have to bother with Mario any longer. The Real Bowser was watching from a crystal ball real angry about how Mario tricked everyone with their Bowser costume. But he thought of a plan. "I gotta send a big, angry, wiggler to Mario and he will not beat it this time,. "It'll never work, he'll save me and you won't be able to stop him!" Peach Said.

Super Mario – Book 1 – Chapter 2
"Ah, a nice day on the beach" Mario said, "The birds, the fish, and that angry wiggler headed right towards me. Angry Wiggler headed right towards me!?!?!?! I am in big trouble. "Use F.L.U.D.D and then spray the little plant right there when the Angry Wiggler comes." Toad said. "But it takes years for plants to grow!" Mario said. "Just do it!" Toad said. Mario sprayed the ground with F.L.U.D.D and then a big pile of sand appeared. "I didn't know that plants grow sand!" Mario said. Wiggler tripped and flipped on his back. Mario went and hit him in his belly button. Looks like Bowser failed again. "Bowser is sending stronger and stronger enemies, I better form a team." When Mario said that. Mario held a Team Meeting with Luigi, Wario, Yoshi, and Sonic. Luigi (Distraction), Wario (Stink Bomb), Yoshi (Swallower), and Sonic (Distraction #2) Alright, you know what we got to do, Assemble!
To Be Continued...

Super Mario – Book 1 – Chapter 3
"I'm hungry," Mario said. "Let's go out for some pizza. Plus we need to restore energy to face anything King Koopa Bowser has up his sleeve." "We're in." The team said. "But let's go to the Chili Dog Stop while we're at it." Sonic said. Bowser looked through the crystal ball and you can tell he had a very, very good plan up his sleeves. While they went to the Chili Dog Stop, Sonic carelessly went to the pipe to the Chili Dog Stop and then. A Pirahna Plant sticked out his mouth, bit Sonic, and dragged him through the pipe. "Let's go save him." Mario said, so they jumped in the pipe and saw that all the Chili Dogs were stolen and replaced with Time Bombs. Just in time, Yoshi sticked out his tongue, grabbed Sonic, and escaped from the pipe just in time. Now that they were out of danger. Sonic said "I did'nt know Chili Dogs were the Bomb here." Sonic laughed. "We're just glad you're still alive, and that was a funny joke you got there." Everyone laughed along. It was a good day after all "But we gotta stack up on weapons just incase. " Mario said.

PJBottomz

Download? Does the word "fanfiction" come to mind?

robloxfan1999

Quote from: PJBottomz on September 10, 2011, 01:01:56 AM

Download? Does the word "fanfiction" come to mind?

What's fanfiction?

PJBottomz

WHAT. THE. BLOODY. HELL

(^ Seriously, I need the size function back.)

How can you not have heard of fanfiction? Were you just born?

robloxfan1999

Quote from: PJBottomz on September 10, 2011, 01:43:20 AM

WHAT. THE. BLOODY. HELL

(^ Seriously, I need the size function back.)

How can you not have heard of fanfiction? Were you just born?

Aha! an fiction (alternatively referred to as fanfiction, fanfic, FF, or fic) is a broadly-defined term for fan labor regarding stories about characters (or simply fictional characters) or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creator. Works of fan fiction are rarely commissioned or authorized by the original work's owner, creator, or publisher; also, they are almost never professionally published. Because of this, many fan fictions written often contain a disclaimer stating that the creator of the work owns none of the characters. Fan fiction, therefore, is defined by being both related to its subject's canonical fictional universe and simultaneously existing outside the canon of that universe.[1] Most fan fiction writers assume that their work is read primarily by other fans, and therefore tend to presume that their readers have knowledge of the canon universe (created by a professional writer) in which their works are based.
Fanfiction is what literature might look like if it were reinvented from scratch after a nuclear apocalypse by a band of brilliant pop-culture junkies trapped in a sealed bunker. They don't do it for money. That's not what it's about. The writers write it and put it up online just for the satisfaction. They're fans, but they're not silent, couchbound consumers of media. The culture talks to them, and they talk back to the culture in its own language.
—Lev Grossman, TIME, July 18, 2011
Media scholar Henry Jenkins explains the correlation between transmedia storytelling and fan fiction:
The encyclopedic ambitions of transmedia texts often results in what might be seen as gaps or excesses in the unfolding of the story: that is, they introduce potential plots which can not be fully told or extra details which hint at more than can be revealed. Readers, thus, have a strong incentive to continue to elaborate on these story elements, working them over through their speculations, until they take on a life of their own. Fan fiction can be seen as an unauthorized expansion of these media franchises into new directions which reflect the reader's desire to "fill in the gaps" they have discovered in the commercially produced material.

and seriously, how could i not notice that puppy and not look at it
—[2]

PJBottomz

Well, if you wanted to get technical about it... ::)