"TriVVVVVVia" Demo

Started by Dispensers Heal, September 17, 2011, 06:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dispensers Heal

A 2-round demo of my trivia leVVVVVVel.

INCLUDES COLORFUL TEXT OF WIN. (Used for  :vitellary: and  :victoria:, as well as  :viridian:'s cell phone)

Mostly for PJBottomz to test.

The first two rounds are about VVVVVV, by the way. Keeping the quiz simple.

UPDATE: Removed some spikes in !iciV.

PJBottomz

Dispensers Heal

You're a test monkey playing a trivia level.

PJBottomz

Since when did I agree to this?

Dispensers Heal

You didn't.

Just saying, you should test it before Verdigris's howling gets too loud.

PJBottomz

Fine. Where do I download it?

Dispensers Heal

Look at the post now.

The magic of the "Modify" button.  :verdigris:OWWWWWWWWWW.

PJBottomz

>:( I gave up on round two. I don't ever pay attention to that stuff.

And some of the answers are wrong. DTTHW and The Tower have WAY more spikes than the Villi People. And there are only 15 tools avalible for use.

ThePaSch

Quote from: PJBottomz on September 17, 2011, 08:14:07 PM
And some of the answers are wrong. DTTHW and The Tower have WAY more spikes than the Villi People. And there are only 15 tools avalible for use.

The Villi People is, in fact, the single room with the most spikes.
The Tower and Doing Things The Hard Way both actually consist of multiple rooms.

Dispensers Heal

DTTHW is a sequence.

The Tower is 46 rooms.

And, yes, there are 17 tools. Wall, Backings, Spikes, Trinkets, Checkpoints, Disappear Platforms, Conveyors, Moving Platforms., Enemies, Grav Lines, Roomtext, Terminals, Script Boxes, Warp Tokens, Warp Lines, Crewmates, and Viridian's Start Position.

PJBottomz

If you said, "Which room?" why include parts that aren't just, "A Room"?

Oh. I forgot Warp Tokens and Warp Lines...

Dispensers Heal

It's to trick people. Doing Things The Hard Way is also a room. It's just that people mistake it for a sequence.

And round two is simple if you go into the main game.

If not, remember this:

:violet: :vitellary: :vermillion:[] :verdigris:[] :victoria:[] :viridian:

Info Teddy

Uh...

Today, / \earned that you shou\d use hashtags /n your scr/pts.

FIQ

Ah the 2.0 internal scripting method found by Stalefish.

Yeah, this level only works in 2.0. I *could* port this to one of the methods I found that work over both versions, but there's a potential problem - an upcoming release. I don't know whether or not that one will have that bug left...

Dav999

Quote from: FIQ on March 27, 2014, 12:59:11 PM
Ah the 2.0 internal scripting method found by Stalefish.

Yeah, this level only works in 2.0. I *could* port this to one of the methods I found that work over both versions, but there's a potential problem - an upcoming release. I don't know whether or not that one will have that bug left...

I actually wonder that too. The say(-1) method, but in particular the text(1,0,0,4)-on-the-last-line method and the method of putting a single internal command in a script. What if the person who works on 2.2 fixes that exploit? It would break some levels...