The Ship 2 - A PJBottomz Level

Started by PJBottomz, August 11, 2011, 09:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJBottomz

I know I'm supposed to be working on/finished with The Lab 2, but I feel that Ship needed attention.

Enjoy!  :viridian:

TheoX

The room after "Frequency Waves" makes me want to murder small animals and uppercut babies.  I refuse to play this level any more until there is a checkpoint installed there or the left passage widened.

...in the meantime, I have some suggestions about certain rooms.

"Defy" - Put walls on the edges, to step onto.  It's next to impossible to walk into the next room.

"Barrier" - give the player a warning about the spikes before falling into this room, or get rid of one or two so the player doesn't have an instant death.

"Frequency Waves" - this room is actually really nice, except the scripted dialogue draws lines over the room names that won't go away (hence why I said in the first sentence "the room after Frequency Waves").  I think you should look into your scripting and figure out what's wrong.

If you iron out some of the kinks in this level I think it will be more enjoyable, and I'll also play it more.  If you have friends/siblings watch them play the level also, as this will help you see areas that need tweaking due to frustration/errors.

Loliver

its impossible to get out of "my my"  :victoria:

PJBottomz

@Theo

I have NO idea how to fix the dialouge lines, at all.

The spikes in Barrier were meant to be an insta-death.

Walls were added

As for the sibling testing it, my stepbrother wouldn't help me anyway, and my parents are too busy. So, I'm all I've got.

@Loliver

Fixed.

Damn It AL to Hell

I found this level while searching my downloaded VVVVVV level list, and it was awesome! I loved it, no bugs, very good gameplay, difficulty at the right level, everything's there! No reason for a thumbs down, so you get 10.1/10  :viridian:

:shiny: _ :shiny:    Trinket face!