Viridian is a Girl

Started by PJBottomz, September 29, 2011, 12:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DensetsuNoKaboom

In other news:

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!

PJBottomz

You know what? We're seriously off-topic. We were supposed to be talking about Terry saying Viridian is a girl.

Dispensers Heal

Quote from: PJBottomz on September 30, 2011, 06:49:57 PM
You know what? We're seriously off-topic. We were supposed to be talking about Terry saying Viridian is a girl.

I know.

But we can assume he's whatever gender we want to assume.

Martze

That's from before VVVVVV's release, and in the game itself, Viridian's gender is left unspecified. Terry probably changed his mind in the meantime.

The point is, in the end, it doesn't really matter.

PJBottomz

Spoken like a true... important something.

Terry, you may now close the topic.

robloxfan1999

Dispensers Heal

Quote from: robloxfan1999 on October 04, 2011, 12:36:15 AM
Viridian is a human veing

NOPE.avi

HUMANS CAN'T INVERT THEIR GRAVITY NATURALLY LIKE THEY CAN. YOUR ARGUMENT HAS BEEN RENDERED "INVALID."

Officer Captain

They can't naturally.
Government experiments and such.

Dispensers Heal

Quote from: Officer Captain on October 04, 2011, 01:51:51 AM
They can't naturally.

Actually, no- EVERYONE of their species can apparently do it. (Secret Lab cutscene, pay attention to  :vitellary: and  :violet:)

I doubt it's experiments - then they'd be wearing clothes.

I'm assuming it's some kind of organ shaped like a box, sandwiched inbetween the spine and stomach.

Officer Captain

Dispensers Heal

PJBottomz

Quote from: Dispensers Heal on October 04, 2011, 02:21:05 AM
Quote from: Officer Captain on October 04, 2011, 01:51:51 AM
They can't naturally.

Actually, no- EVERYONE of their species can apparently do it. (Secret Lab cutscene, pay attention to  :vitellary: and  :violet:)

I doubt it's experiments - then they'd be wearing clothes.

I'm assuming it's some kind of organ shaped like a box, sandwiched inbetween the spine and stomach.

I always assumed that a very complicated process went into the ability to flip, and that the process was made to be so quick, you could flip as a soon as you land, but it was also made so slow that you couldn't flip again while in the air.

In short, they use a velocity paradox to create a single flip, and to prevent mid-air flipping.

Dispensers Heal

I'm still going with mine for the sake of simplicity.

That's why Verdigris's spine being broken would lead to intense pain: he bruised one of his internal organs as well.

Damn It AL to Hell

That's why Verdigris's spine being broken would lead to intense pain: he bruised one of his internal organs as well.
[/quote]

You're violent......... Finally someone with a similar sick mind as me! :viridian:

wayc

Viridian's a girl?!  WOAH!  Paradigm flipped! 

Viridian x Vermillion?  I would have never guessed. 

I'm still in shock... but actually... that's pretty awesome.  :D 

When I was in training for my new job, I was playing with the Office Communicator... basically a work version of MSN Messenger that connects you to EVERYONE around the country who works in my department.  I was able to search for names... and I was searching all the VVVVVV names one day.  No Vitellary, no Vermillion, a handful of Violets, no Verdigris, plenty of Victorias... when I got to Viridian, I wasn't expecting anyone.  There was one...

Viridian Lopez.  XDDD  Wonder if they're a guy or girl.