Gifting VVVVVV

Started by joniho, January 10, 2010, 02:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joniho

I was wondering if it'll possible to gift VVVVVV to friends? I'd love to buy another copy to share the joy of VVVVVV without my friends having to worry about paying for a strangely-named game.  :P

StephenM3

Well, since it's DRM-free, you could probably just buy the game twice, then send a copy to a friend?  The system Terry uses might have a classier way.

joniho

That works too.

...but sending emails is so hard and time-consuming!

madamluna

I was wondering about this too! I'm planning on buying a copy for a friend of mine as a birthday present :)

Terry

I guess you could just forward your fastspring email onto someone - I don't really know how it works yet :P

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REVIVED!

:viridian:

Hilbert

ToasterApocalypse

FIQ

A friend gifted me VVVVVV by giving me a free copy of HIB3. I then proceed to buy the game myself to support Terry, and bought it again for a friend of me. As this was all before I turned 18, I bought it via Kongregate @phone (boku or whatever it was called), so there was probably some funds lost in the way but oh well.

I've since then bought it a third time to get it for the 3DS. However, even though portable VVVVVV is awesome, it cost more and it also has less features, which I didn't really like, but there weren't any other way to get portable VVVVVV!