No.
0 (0%)
Don't mind.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: May 16, 2012, 07:31:55 PM

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: FIQ on May 18, 2012, 05:30:11 PM
By walking right at the bottom, you'll hit the wall at the left (or the other way around, don't remember), and get stuck in it. (@ Not the gravitron 3000)

Also I'm pretty sure that I'm on the new version, as the checkpoint thing I noted out was fixed, and I don't think that I did it for myself.. :p

You didn't know I added it in?

Also, with the new updates to Not the gravitron 3000, you shouldn't be able to do that, but there's still gonna be a few bugs. There's even one I'm fixing.

EDIT: Fixed it, but not going to add it just yet. I'm going to spy some other bugs, maybe add a few trinkets first.

Pyrite

Here, have a video:

vidya

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: manofperson on May 19, 2012, 05:39:28 PM
Here, have a video:

vidya

I'm not quite sure what happened to the sound.

(JOKE, You told us in the description.)

ToasterApocalypse

I am currently working on another level which is going to be a LOT longer and harder than this one (I think).

Bearboy

If it's harder then this one
I will beat it.
About 15 years after downloading it.
:o

seriously, this level is hard man!

avengah

Why am I the only person to notice this is ripped straight from I Wanna Be The Boshy?

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: avengah on October 12, 2012, 08:07:55 PM
Why am I the only person to notice this is ripped straight from I Wanna Be The Boshy?

MY COVER IS BLOWN

MUST DELETE THREAD

avengah

I'm not bothered, I was just curious that no-one else had noticed it. It's obvious, but maybe not many people have played it? I don't know.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: avengah on October 13, 2012, 08:58:39 PM
I'm not bothered, I was just curious that no-one else had noticed it. It's obvious, but maybe not many people have played it? I don't know.

True.
I was actually planning on ripping more games (Binding of Isaac, IWKTG, stuff) but that probably wouldn't turn out for the best
I'm gonna scrap those and work on something. I don't know what, though.