My traffic from google searches has gone way up recently – why? Apparently because I mentioned the word “walkthrough” on this site.
- 17.34% art of theft walkthrough
- 12.11% trilby art of theft walkthrough
- 7.13% happycat [yeah I dunno what’s up with that]
- 4.28% trilby the art of theft walkthrough
- 2.61% passibility
- 2.38% the art of theft walkthrough
- 1.66% trilby art of theft
- 1.43% an untitled story walkthrough
- 1.43% trilby walkthrough
- 1.19% trilby walkthrough art of theft
- 0.95% indygamer
- 0.95% trilby: the art of theft walkthrough
- 0.95% untitled story walkthrough
- 0.95% walkthrough art of theft
- 0.71% art of theft minigame
- 0.71% art of theft walkthrough trilby
- 0.71% distractionware
- 0.71% la-mulana walkthrough
- 0.71% mcdonalds
- 0.71% trilby:art of theft walkthrough
Well, I’m convinced. The world needs an indie game walkthrough database.
I’ve installed MediaWiki to the site and I’m currently working on getting it all setup. If anyone would like to help me administrate it, leave a comment! I’m pretty new to Wikis and there’s a lot of stuff I want to do that I don’t know how to do yet.
Also, I’ve added a board to the forums for requests.