Levels I HAVE to play?

Started by Kapuccino, April 02, 2016, 02:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kapuccino

OK, KapuDaKoopa here, and since I'm new to tOLP and distractionware, and well VVVVVVV in general, I was hoping for some help with finding levels that I HAVE to play! I don't just mean the levels that are "so super good that they are the best". Oh nonono, I also would 'enjoy' playing the most terrible horrific levels possible. Hopefully this isn't breaking any forum rules, cause if so, I'm sorry! :victoria:
I would add more here, but I don't really have anything else to add heheh...
[Notice: Also posted on tOLP]

moth 🦋

Overdose
The Open Level Project (tOLP)
.vvvvvv
Mission Polar
Mission Polar Continuation
Deja Verdigris
Space Station One Backwards with Verdigris (fixed)

Lollipop

WARNING: Overdose is a little scary

QwertymanO07

I enjoyed the [\] levels, which you can find here ( [\] ) and here ( [II] ).

EDIT: I've got a somewhat random question: does anybody have the download for Dimension Switchback?  Because it seems like an important part of this site's history, but I can't find it anywhere.

allison

Back to VVVVVV is good, along with the ones the others mentioned.

SJMistery

Quote from: QwertymanO07 on April 02, 2016, 03:15:54 AM
I enjoyed the [\] levels, which you can find here ( [\] ) and here ( [II] ).

EDIT: I've got a somewhat random question: does anybody have the download for Dimension Switchback?  Because it seems like an important part of this site's history, but I can't find it anywhere.
i have something better: a download of dimension switchback with the glitchy ending fixed by me (sort of, still working on a permanent solution). still better you save after getting the last trinket. also moved one trinket that for some reason is unstable.