My Level Rating Service

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, November 08, 2015, 11:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SJMistery

Abducted once more, if i remember it right. i took the abandoned pre-alpha version level called, literally "abandoned prototype" and i am expanding the concept, using the few finished rooms as my second chapter (the most advanced beta i have put should only have two levels and half, the fourth level, and the first chapter are still in developement)

SJMistery

I sent you the threads of both the abducted once more beta, and the one where i presented my level-fixing service (yeah, switchback is one of the levels, i made an emergency way out for the epilogue with bonus level included)

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

In what, a PM? I don't have any new PMs.

Sorry for forgetting, people, I'll have a MASSIVE one by the end of december

SJMistery

NP. Just do not forget to rate mine, and be generous with abducted, it's still a pre-alpha that lacks the entire first and third chapters.

@K.

Just kidding (get the joke?).

Ok is what I meant to say and accidentally punched down an @ for an O. :viridian:

SJMistery

That Souleye Crewmate

Wait... i don't get it. Do you use 1-10 ratings, percent ratings or any other kind of rating, or do you make actual reviews of levels?

if it's the first one, then sorry, but this is a bad idea. It's been said many times before- when you rate a level, go more in-depth, rather than just putting numbers on and short descriptions+ villi smilies and just call it a decent review. Whatever you like, i don't even give a shit anymore, but seeing your "rating service" stabs me right in my gut wherever i see it.
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MAKE MISTAKES AND GIVE HIGH RATINGS FOR SHITTY FEATURES.
AND THEN GET CALLED OUT FOR IT.

more direct response: god i hate this number-based rating service

fraZ0R

Its the end of december. Where is it?

fraZ0R

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on January 01, 2016, 05:52:54 PM
Waiting...
DIFFERENT TIMEZONES EXIST. HE IS PROBABLY ASLEEP

OH SHIT MY CAPS ARE ON
HOW DO I TURN THEM OFF
HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

fraZ0R

Yay my extension that removes swears worked! I don't know if you were joking , but there is a Caps lock button.