My new game im releasing when i learn game maker!

Started by MoogiGMD, September 18, 2012, 12:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoogiGMD

Retro Remix

Old 8-Bit Comm64 & NES graphics...

if you want to see a picture of what it plans to look like here!

however it will be set for christmas but less likely

THIS PICTURE IS THE 3DS PORT!

This won't work on the 3DS but im adding this like VVVVVV

That Might Not Be Added BUT!!

I will add this for illegal copies

also a message to say

PLAY VVVVVV

GET ON 3DS

OR ON PC

now VVVVVV besides this game can be bought on

or

ooooorrrrr the official website that i will be making soon

i hope nintendo say yes but this game on Eshop

for first day will be free :)

WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT ENJOY IT

Note:3DS may be harder because the cropped screen from 256x256 (PC but this can be changed to anything you like)

256x215

but Whatever VVVVVV 3DS uses i don't know!

Dav999

Good luck with making a screen where you can type.
Good luck with making an illegal copy detector.
And good luck with making a game maker game run on 3DS without completely rewriting it in another language!

MoogiGMD

MoogiGMD

Quote from: Dav999 on September 18, 2012, 02:43:19 PM
And good luck with making a game maker game run on 3DS without completely rewriting it in another language!!!!

i won't release in some other countries...like Germany And that stuff but belgium!

[quote auther=Hacker3443 link=topic=1160.msg9994#msg9994 date=1347979399]
It would work
[/qoute]

cmpgk1024

MoogiGMD

Dav999

I don't think C+ exists... Only C and C++.
And yes, I meant programming language.

cmpgk1024

Quote from: Dav999 on September 18, 2012, 02:57:16 PM
I don't think C+ exists... Only C and C++.
Yep, there's definitely no such thing as C+. There's C--, but I'm not sure what that's used for.

blue626

You should have posted this in the "General Discussions" board. This board is for talking about Terry's games besides VVVVVV, At a distance, Nexus City and Super Hexagon. I believe that someone made the same mistake, but I'm not sure.

I concord with Dav999:

Quote from: Dav999 on September 18, 2012, 02:43:19 PM
And good luck with making a game maker game run on 3DS without completely rewriting it in another language!

Those things are probably very hard to do.

Oh, and the 1st post and the title have writing mistakes. I fixed the ones on the title on my post, but the thread will still show the mistakes in the board index.

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on September 18, 2012, 05:55:10 PM
Oh, and the 1st post and the title have writing mistakes. I fixed the ones on the title on my post, but the thread will still show the mistakes in the board index.

If you click 'reply', it will change back to the original title, so changing the title will do little good.

I have never really used the Game Maker programming language, also because if I tried, it would always give errors if I wrote more than one line. At the very last moment I discovered that you had to put everything between {}. :P But I guess making a screen where you can type IS possible with that language, without is just plain impossible to do! And how are you going to detect if it is an illegal copy?

blue626

Quote from: Dav999 on September 18, 2012, 06:32:38 PM

If you click 'reply', it will change back to the original title, so changing the title will do little good.

Look at the title in your post. See, it changed! However if I changed the thread title, thus changing it in the 1st post and in the board index and not on my post (nor on any post), it would not change the thread title of a new reply, because the last reply still had the old title (if I didn't change the thread title of my post, that is). I can't do that, since I'm not a mod.

But I guess making a screen where you can type IS possible with that language, without is just plain impossible to do!

I thought the problem was that you can't write directly on a 3DS. There are options, though:
He can build a virtual keyboard that will work on the touch screen, like on some smartphones.
Or, he can make it like some of the regular phones: program so that one button exits the text editor, one writes the letters you select and one that erases the last letter behind the cursor. The other buttons will select letters. Each of those buttons will have a set of letters. Pressing one button will select the 1st letter of the corresponding set, changing letter if you press the same button again and going back to the first letter when you are selecting the last letter of the set and press the corresponding button.

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on September 18, 2012, 06:59:52 PM

Look at the title in your post. See, it changed!

That's because I quoted your post. Click reply and see what happens!

blue626

Quote from: Dav999 on September 18, 2012, 07:24:03 PM
Quote from: blue626 on September 18, 2012, 06:59:52 PM

Look at the title in your post. See, it changed!

That's because I quoted your post. Click reply and see what happens!

I clicked "reply", and you were right. I posted this using "quote", so that I don't need to change it again. Just wait until Hacker fixes the title (and the 1st post). Until then... always use "quote" and then delete the quote!

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on September 19, 2012, 07:50:08 PM
I clicked "reply", and you were right. I posted this using "quote", so that I don't need to change it again. Just wait until Hacker fixes the title (and the 1st post). Until then... always use "quote" and then delete the quote!

For some people, the title doesn't matter enough to click the quote button every time.

MoogiGMD