Dimension Á [VERSION 1.1]

Started by Dav999, August 01, 2012, 03:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue626

I played the level again, and I found another glitch:
After I rescue :vermillion:, the message "You rescued a crewmate, 1 left" doesn't appear, the music stops and the script isn't executed ( :viridian: stays in the same place and can move).
I suggest not putting a script box in the same place as :vermillion:. I suggest this: create a script box in the room before with a script named script1 and a box somewhere near :vermillion: (but not in the same place as him) with a script named script2.

Write this in script1:

ifflag(x,script3)

And this in script2:

flag(x,on)

script3 is the main script (the one with gotoroom, create entity, etc.). x has to be the same number for obvious reasons.

Capn Muffin

This was great! Had a real nice difficulty curve. Enjoyed every moment :)

I only have two complaints. One is the "narrow hallway with alternating spikes" bit. It's just a pet peeve of mine... I hate whenever people use it >_<

Also, it's cool that you revisit the rooms but it'd be nice if they worked different in reverse rather than being directionally symmetrical.

TmanDaCool1

Sorry for the bump, but when I collect  :vermillion: , everyone floats, and I get stuck and can't move.  :victoria:

Dav999

Are you playing with invincibility by chance, and walking over the spikes next to Vermilion?