Quote from: Dav999 on August 03, 2012, 05:15:53 PM
I would avoid using iftrinketsless, it doesn't work for me at all! :victoria:
If I have these two scripts:

firstscript:iftrinketsless(2,other)
say
It doesn't work!

other:say
It does work!

It doesn't matter if I have 0, 1, 2 or 3 trinkets, the result is always: It doesn't work. :-X
Ever tried to use iftrinketless and not iftrinketsless? :)

Dav999

I know already that's not going to work, because I can't find iftrinketless in the binary. You can find iftrinketsless in the binary. And if it was iftrinketless, then why does everyone talk about iftrinketsless? Furthermore, the opposite isn't iftrinket but iftrinkets.

FIQ

Quote from: Dav999 on August 05, 2012, 09:11:18 PM
I know already that's not going to work, because I can't find iftrinketless in the binary. You can find iftrinketsless in the binary. And if it was iftrinketless, then why does everyone talk about iftrinketsless? Furthermore, the opposite isn't iftrinket but iftrinkets.
My fault, sorry!
Also I think I know why it doesn't work sometimes, I'll look into it further.

EDIT: I was correct!

iftrinketsless() checks the trinket data in unlock.vvv (<stat_trinkets>N</stat_trinkets>) which is wrong on many levels. iftrinkets() doesn't do this.

Dav999

Are trinkets saved in unlock.vvv? ??? Not in the other two saves? Because you can have a teleporter save and a quick save with different progress...

And if it really checks in the save file: how many levels have been broken by this?

Pyrite

Wow! A whole THREE pages already!

I'm posing to raise my post count with ONE HAND yes i shift typed that.

Pyrite

THAT CUFKNIG GREEN ROOM
also what trinket am i missing i forgot :(

Pyrite

I WON
IN ANALOGUE MODE
WITH I HATE AMERICA (obscure 80s album) PLAYING