Oh look, a blog!

Started by Whirligig, September 16, 2011, 12:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whirligig

http://whirligig231.tumblr.com/

Check it out! I guess I finally have something to put in the website field in my levels ... :P

PJBottomz

Dang, that's some bright-ass colors. Maybe have darker backgrounds and black text? Stuff like that hurts my eyes. :victoria:

Whirligig

The problem is that it's freaking hard to change stuff like that (you have to edit the CSS manually, and I can't even find some of the colors). I'll look to see if there's a pre-made theme that matches the look I'm going for.

PJBottomz

Really? :o Wow, that's pretty sucky. If I were you, I'd probably switch to something a little more avarage-Joe-friendly (meaning that it's made to be like this forum, with easy color-change access and stuff). I would prefer something like Webs or Wix - both are great for easily making a website (I prefer Wix due to the drag-and-drop simplicity)

Whirligig

There, I switched it to a theme that looks pretty good IMO.

xTwoTails

Indeed looks neat~
I'd say go ahea and search for themes and find one that's fancy!
Also... *highlights text*
Oh hai~

PJBottomz

Ah, that's much more comfortable.

I think I might need to make my OWN website - The PJBottomz site, where you can any type of stuff he makes, and then not look at it! :D

Officer Captain

Quote from: PJBottomz on September 16, 2011, 07:55:22 PM
Ah, that's much more comfortable.
...where you can any type of stuff he makes, and then not look at it! :D
Oh, no, I'm genuinely interested!
More so on how to "any" something.

PJBottomz

XDDD I meant to say "can find". XDDDD

Officer Captain

I'd look at it; You're a cool guy.

Dispensers Heal

Hopefully it's about VVVVVV and not Engineers going "sentry? Sentry? sentry? Sentry? sentry? Sentry?"

PJBottomz