Tried to start a drawing room for VVVVVV.

Started by A quite MEDICal Derpfish, January 26, 2013, 03:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Dav jelly of my poll editing skills?

Yes
32 (71.1%)
No
13 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 45

luc999

i found a way to make a straight line use the right mouse button and move the mouse you cant see it move but when you click on another place it makes a straight line no need for the straight line button anymore o and im new on this and im dav999's nephew thats why i am luc999 :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :victoria: :viridian:

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: luc999 on March 31, 2013, 11:56:21 AM
i found a way to make a straight line use the right mouse button and move the mouse you cant see it move but when you click on another place it makes a straight line no need for the straight line button anymore o and im new on this and im dav999's nephew thats why i am luc999 :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :victoria: :viridian:

That prank you two pulled on me was still good prank

I thought you were protoman but you were you

Dav999

Quote from: luc999 on March 31, 2013, 11:56:21 AM

The line tool is still better, though.

I don't know if this was a good idea, but yeah, my nephew wanted to sign up too ::)

Dav999

Chillius

:D

Gold Bored...

WILD VIRIDIAN APPEARED

:viridian: USED-

Masterball Go

:viridian: Fuck

Dav999

Update on drawing:

I made the cigarette and the :vermillion: (not the blue dots in his eyes nor the mouth, yay details)

Fussmatte

Drawing room was pretty much empty so I took the opportunity to do this

Also

Dav999

Chillius

Fussmatte

N

Dav999

EDIT: And the drawing is lost again because it disconnected...

Dav999