"Seasons"

Started by brog, July 27, 2011, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brog

A first attempt playing around with the editor.  Mostly explorational; a few spikes and enemies but not hugely challenging.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29296571/Seasons.vvvvvv

Franz24

Looks very interesting, I'll try it!  :)

edit: Just finished the level, I loved the styling of it, how you did the little trees and how the city looked.
Great level!  ;D

TheoX

A very pleasant level.  I like the short ones.

Rating 003
Enjoyment: 7/10
Aesthetic: 9/10
Novelty: 9/10
Difficulty: 2/10
Room Names: 8/10

The one-word room names were nice.  And I really liked the ocean scene and the seasons in general.  Well done for a small level :)

Arkatox

Gosh, I loved it! Terry needs to feature this; very unique, creative and fun! I loved the "Autumn, Fall, Fell," lol.

mint301

IMPORTANT FOR TERRY!
This is the second level I've came across this glitch. If there's a platform with a horizontal gravity line slightly above/below you (depending on if your on the roof or floor) and you spam the flip button, you go through the gravity line. Hoping you could maybe fix it for version 2.1  :viridian:

GLaDOS V.3

how you play it?
clicked the link but it shows numbers.

Franz24

Quote from: GLaDOS V.3 on August 19, 2011, 05:43:02 PM
how you play it?
clicked the link but it shows numbers.

right-click the link, click 'save as...' (depends on your webbrowser) and save it in the My Documents/VVVVVV/ folder.
Now you start VVVVVV and you go to 'Player Levels' and 'Play a Level'
Here you choose 'Seasons' and you play it! ;D

x-adam1234-x

um when i click the link it doesn't say save as if your refering to save target as that doesn't work either :L

EDIT
i downloaded it and changed the name to seasons.vvvvvv and it hasn't showed up in player levels what do i do

PJBottomz

When you're saving, it needs to look like this:

PJBottomz

All right, now that I've helped some one, to more important matters!

I finally decided to play this game, and by far, it is the coolest one I've played (and it's not too challenging! :thumbs up:)

My favorite rooms were, in order, "Autumn, Fall, Fell". That cracked me up! :D

Cool level.

xTwoTails

Holy moly, mint301 glitch actually worked XD
But really, those Gravity Lines are sensitive ~

Other than this, it's a sweet short level.
I love it~ "Autumn, Fall, Fell" just made me lol X3

Damn It AL to Hell

Pretty nice level I must say, no particular story but the names fit tremendously well, 9.7/10 :viridian: