1 (3.1%)
butt
5 (15.6%)
sauce
21 (65.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closes: July 23, 2037, 11:30:05 PM

SJMistery

considering he just said he no longer cares about the level, we could fix it ourselves simply making contrlC+contrlW to a test level. too bad my PC cannot load it on the editor without crashing, i would have done it weeks ago...

allison

Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on October 21, 2014, 10:12:39 AM
I am having another bug. When I rescue  :verdigris: , the game doesn't do anything. But in editor mode, it works just fine! Why?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

EDIT: OK, now it seems to work when it wants to. PLEASE fix, the level is unplayable with this bug!  :victoria:
Has anyone figured out the cause of this bug? I ran into it as well.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: crazya02 on May 02, 2015, 01:04:15 AM
I am having another bug. When I rescue  :verdigris: , the game doesn't do anything. But in editor mode, it works just fine! Why?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

EDIT: OK, now it seems to work when it wants to. PLEASE fix, the level is unplayable with this bug!  :victoria:
it's probably something to do with flags

@Kreator

Quote from: ZeNewDragon on November 05, 2014, 01:38:35 AM
...So is this no longer getting updated?
Well, I found a weakness in one of the rooms, making the level easier, so I don't know about that... :)

KRTHIRTYEIGHTOR IS HAZORS CONFURMD LOLOLOLOLOL

SJMistery

i know you care little of it now, but there is a way to get off bounds. it requires going with the invincibility to the section where you have to bounce between two gravity lines at the end of the first level (yeah, i will resort to anything to find glitches on every level)

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on May 02, 2015, 01:58:36 PM
Quote from: crazya02 on May 02, 2015, 01:04:15 AM

it's probably something to do with flags

IT PROBABLY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BUMPING A YEAR LONG THREAD EVEN I DON'T--

oh wait.

SJMistery

vultatrix, i released a version that does not present this problem and also adds a extra room to get around the dreaded "unplayable epilogue problem".
if you want it look for it under the name "Dimension Switchback fixed" on the archiVVVVVVe 2.0 or ask me and i'll send it in a MP

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

MP? My Pony?

Or M? Personal Message? Because you can't send attachments by PM. But I'll find it.

@Kreator

Quote from: SJMistery on December 11, 2015, 01:21:58 PM
vultatrix, i released a version that does not present this problem and also adds a extra room to get around the dreaded "unplayable epilogue problem".
if you want it look for it under the name "Dimension Switchback fixed" on the archiVVVVVVe 2.0 or ask me and i'll send it in a MP
wait dimension switchback had to be fixed?!?
and to think i chose today to try to beat the whole level in one day

SJMistery

if you try to get all trinkets and get to the epilogue to get the 20th, the game gets YOLO and screws up the final cutscene. i added a secondary exit to get around this (with a nasty surprise between  :vermillion: )

Coralbits

2 things:
One: where is the link? I'm stupid af rn so apologies

Two: how can I start a thread? I'm new here

moth 🦋

Why would you bump this
that isn't okay
HOWEVER!
Welcome, and don't post in topics that aren't on the first page! You start a thread by hitting the NEW TOPIC button.

Lollipop

Quote from: CoraldaPhoenix2578 on May 15, 2016, 03:36:54 AM
2 things:
One: where is the link? I'm stupid af rn so apologies

Two: how can I start a thread? I'm new here

Link is long gone ask someone

QwertymanO07

allison

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on May 15, 2016, 03:38:34 AM
Why would you bump this
that isn't okay
HOWEVER!
Welcome, and don't post in topics that aren't on the first page! You start a thread by hitting the NEW TOPIC button.
I'd say it's fine given that it's a question relevant to the subject of the thread.