Previous topic - Next topic

DensetsuNoKaboom

The crew already wear shoes.

:viridian: wears blue shoes.
:victoria: wears purple shoes.
:vermillion: wears red shoes.
:vitellary: wears yellow shoes.
:verdigris: wears green shoes.
:violet: wears...I don't know. Lavender?

Officer Captain

Hey, maybe they're sporting boots.
You know what? Forget it. I don't want to hear about any type of footwear for awhile.

So, I've noticed that the stars projected in the background travel vertically on the Warp Zone tileset, as opposed to the horizontally traveling nature of the other stars.

robloxfan1999

I will suggest the one and only... ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!

QuoteHa, I bet no one thought of that   :vermillion:

robloxfan1999

Officer Captain

It's possible to use the Level Editor in flip mode, and it's really difficult. The cursor and room lines are flipped and everything.

Damn It AL to Hell

Quote from: Officer Captain on October 01, 2011, 06:56:28 PM
It's possible to use the Level Editor in flip mode, and it's really difficult. The cursor and room lines are flipped and everything.

Yeah, I tried that, but I didn't know flip mode stays on until you disable it. I was wondering what the hell was going on that day

PJBottomz

Quote from: Officer Captain on October 01, 2011, 03:09:22 PM
You know what? Forget it. I don't want to hear about any type of footwear for awhile.

THERE IS A GOD!

Quote from: Officer Captain on October 01, 2011, 03:09:22 PM
So, I've noticed that the stars projected in the background travel vertically on the Warp Zone tileset, as opposed to the horizontally traveling nature of the other stars.

I noticed that too - I think it's on purpose, though. Honestly, it's funny as hell. XD I love it!

Damn It AL to Hell

Gravity lines that break after at least 1 or 2 bounces :vermillion:

PJBottomz

Quote from: Vex69 on October 02, 2011, 10:35:23 PM

What? No, they don't.

Damn It AL to Hell

Blatch

Quote from: Vex69 on October 02, 2011, 10:35:23 PM

I've seen this done in "Palace Of Peril" by Blublu, and it's actually not that hard.

First, you place a script box on the gravity line. You have to set the script box to increase the flag by one every time you bounce on the line and touch the box. Then, you can use the "initflags" option to destroy the gravity line once the flag reaches a certain amount.

Aren't you glad I tought you? :viridian:

Damn It AL to Hell

Officer Captain

I've read in another thread something about sticky and anti-flip panels --
What about frictionless panels?
Where you slide in a single direction, trying to avoid other obstacles, and without the power to alter your speed? I could see a couple of platforming levels made with this.

Martze

While these things would be nice to have, the level editor doesn't really need things that aren't already in the game itself. The few new features we do have (roomtext, trinket locks, etc.) are a nice bonus. Closing the gap between the game itself and user levels (larger enemies, tower levels, etc.) should be a higher priority.

If you come up with an idea and you think you could make a great level based on it, there's nothing stopping you from making a game yourself!

PJBottomz

True. What the editor does need is upside-down terminals. THOSE were in the game. I don't like terminals that can't flip...