Corrupt a Wish (FORUM GAME)

Started by N, October 25, 2012, 12:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToasterApocalypse is on the dark side of the forums.

YEP
9 (81.8%)
YEP
8 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 07, 2014, 12:48:42 PM

Dav999

Granted, but then...

???

I wish I understood that.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Dav999 on October 26, 2012, 05:45:53 PM
Granted, but then...

???

I wish I understood that.

Granted but you forgot how to VVVVVV

I wish this went downhill

FIQ

Granted, but it ended up bad.

(What did you mean?)

I wish that I would not be too lazy to finish my take on a more extensive VVVVVV scripting language (which "compiles" to the normal VVVVVVscript)

N

Granted. You then get amnesia.

I wish for 9999 posts.

FIQ

Granted, but then you get caught by an new hi-tech anti-spam technology that Terry tries out.

I wish for a malfunctioning car.

N

Granted, but it works, but it explodes with 2012 people in it.

I wish to wish to wish to wish to wish.

FIQ

Granted but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but

I wish for five wishes!

Dav999

Granted, but we count all the wishes you have already wished too, so now you have 0 left.

I wish for functioning earbuds (with the ones I have now, I have to set the balance switch all the way to the left because the right side is much louder)

N

Granted, but you run into a screamer. And it is 100000X louder than the loudest thing on earth.

I wish to Post reply.

Dav999

Geantedateerd, but then your request timed out!

I wish autocorrect didn't mess up my sentences. Seriously, what does that even mean? :o :D

FIQ

Granted, autocorrect stopped working and you started to misspell all the time instead.

I wish that :viridian: learned how to jump, for the hilarity :D

Hilbert

Granted but he forgets how to flip and makes all levels and the main game broken.

I wish to get a pm from a non avatar saying they will post next in the window thread so we can get it up and running again

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on October 27, 2012, 03:16:42 PM
Granted but he forgets how to flip and makes all levels and the main game broken.

I wish to get a pm from a non avatar saying they will post next in the window thread so we can get it up and running again

Granted but [ GENIE.EXE HAS STOPPED RESPONDING ]

I wish for a

N

Granted, but

I wish for Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: ProtomanΩ on October 27, 2012, 05:37:56 PM
Granted, but

I wish for Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar.

Granted but then you accidentally it

I wish for another  :viridian: and a giant barrier around my house so he doesn't flip into space