V's Quest 2 -Another Interference-

Started by VeeC7, September 09, 2015, 01:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeeC7

This is the sequel to V's Quest,

Story
The crew are gone once again! They were finding the home dimension, but the ship crashed from some sort of interference,
They tried to evacuate once again, but failed, They instead were teleported into random places!
Now :viridian: must once again navigate this strange, unknown, downright new pocket dimension!

Changes
You can no longer go to the other way to save Victoria, this will prevent you from skipping
Added main menu
Added level select screen

:viridian: :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet: first time putting marquees!

Bruce Michez

I'm assuming that the unnamed room (7,2) is supposed to be a one-way spike corridor leading out of :victoria:'s section?  It's actually quite easy to go through it the "wrong" way, thus skipping the rest of the area.

moth 🦋

I just noticed... are you two the same person? You both have avatars of Viridian in his ship tileset, plus you both have personal text that talks about "sagas"

VeeC7

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on September 10, 2015, 01:47:16 AM
I just noticed... are you two the same person? You both have avatars of Viridian in his ship tileset, plus you both have personal text that talks about "sagas"
Actually, we are different in some way, My user picture is Viridian on his room in the Souleye, while WSM's user picture is Viridian on the weird shadow machine, I created the V's Quest series and WSM made the Bracketed series

SJMistery

the first interference needs a way to prevent you from trying to go back after reaching the last room, i did it by accident and i somehow got teleported to the ship without geting the crewmate

VeeC7

Quote from: SJMistery on September 11, 2015, 02:21:58 PM
the first interference needs a way to prevent you from trying to go back after reaching the last room, i did it by accident and i somehow got teleported to the ship without geting the crewmate
For example, a door of gravity lines?

SJMistery

or full warp lines with a dead end like in the original DIY Repair, both should work