New fixed levels!

Started by SJMistery, January 04, 2015, 08:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SJMistery

I'm currently working on two old demo levels who never passed the alpha versions. these levels will be far more tricky and large than the two ones i bought here.

now there is below the full list of fixed levels, plus the beta of one of the two i am currently working on (the other will come once i finish the second level), enjoy them!

i'm not petrikov

Quote from: SJMistery on January 04, 2015, 08:53:03 PMI'm currently working on two old demo levels who never passed the alpha versions. these levels will be far more tricky and large than the two ones i bought here (and who nodoby got interested  :violet: )
soon a couple of betas will come!
also, i thinks i have found a way to fix the epilogue of "Dimension Switchback" of the old ToasterApocalypse. apparently, it's related to the iftrinkets-based scripts. i discovered it when somehow one of the trinkets at the start dissapeared, when i put back the trinket on his palce, it dissapeared again. to prevent any further glitches, put a warp token who leads you to a prevously empty room, with the trinket and a way out. unfortunately, it screwed again the epilogue. i'm searching for a more permanent solution, which will take long due to the monstruous number of scripts i have to track down and try to understand what they do (goddamn internal script).
meanwhile, i have included an emergency door, who will open a gate with the 20 trinkets and make you reach the crewmate, tough beforehand it sends you to a bonus level, who will be included as a final challenge of the epilogue once i permanently fix it  (not very hard, just a weird gravitron, you just need to be carefull with the final trap: to get the exit, mash the right arrow, or you will get a nasty surprise  :vermillion: ). enjoy!
thanks for the unnecessary long and run-on paragraph

but i'll test your supposed so-called 'fixed' version out

also what do violet and vermilion (also his name is spelled with one 'l') have to do with any of this

inb4 'they're smilies to show facial expressions'

SJMistery

i comonly use violet to show angry, and vermilion, for a "evil laugh"

TmanDaCool1

ARGH!! STOP POSTING SPAMBOTS!!!  >:(

SJMistery

spambots? but if i am not a spambot... i just like wrtiting...

about the levels, the "abducted once more" is in process. it was even more beta than i expected an the final exams stuck me, but i will soon upload the new beta with the second level finished.

allison

Quote from: SJMistery on January 22, 2015, 10:12:21 AM
spambots? but if i am not a spambot... i just like wrtiting...
A spambot showed up whose posts have now been deleted.

SJMistery

oh, well. i present you the demo of "Abducted once more". coupled with the original beta (the file is named abandoned prototype for a reason, so i didn't care about taking it to end it, it looked pretty cool at the start, i hope i did not ruin it with the second level).
also, be carefull because for some reason the script of "the dungeons" are slightly unstable. it gets fixed by simply re-opening the level.

also. you liked the fixed ending of "dimension switchback"?
EDIT: never mind about the glitch, it was just a mistake in the spell of one "say(X)", it ha been corrected already

SJMistery

I present you the beta with the third level (tough i will probably expand it on th next update, it's really short)