Marengo's Revenge

Started by DaKook, June 08, 2019, 07:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKook

This is the sequel to Unseen Battle. Hopefully, it's a little bit easier, and more of a story-telling level. Not to say it's not challenging! There are still a few challenges here and there! Have fun with it!
The title of the level may be a bit misleading if you have played through Unseen Battle, but you'll learn more when you finish this level.

BE SURE TO APPLY THE CUSTOM GRAPHICS AND SOUNDS. THERE MAY NOT BE A LOT CHANGED, BUT IT'S STILL IMPORTANT!
Apply the custom music, also. It's all written by me on MuseScore, but it's also all heavily based on the original music, so I can't take all the credit for myself.

Warning: Pressing Esc while in the teleport menu exits the level immediately, instead of asking if you really want to quit. Press R to cancel teleporting! Or, if you're not using a one-way, just teleport to where you already are.
Download the level here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tJXbGJ_4w7innG9oHvP0dZFRVzNCk5u9
If you have already downloaded the zip, you can redownload just the level for updates. ALWAYS download the zip if you haven't already done so!

moth 🦋

this level is seriously impressive!!! i highly recommend it, it's got this not-quite-vanilla feeling which does wonders in making it feel unique!

Coralbits

PSA:  pressing esc during teleport selection leaves the level uwu