What is the yellow,blue,red box things is?

Started by SteveGamer68, May 31, 2016, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveGamer68

can you answer it?

i got 3 yellow box

fraZ0R

It is your pseudo rank. Also , I just realized something. Whatever you do , never spam the letter a. Like this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SteveGamer68

Ally 🌠

NO, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE.
5tr4, stop trying to make the shittiest member MORE SHITTY.

moth 🦋

The boxes represent the amount of posts you have. Moderators get blue ones, and administrators get red ones.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Quote from: 5tr4 on May 31, 2016, 10:57:59 AM
Whatever you do , always spam the letter a. Like this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Uh...

Strike 2.99.

Ally 🌠

Viridan

that's not a bannable offense though. as unfunny of a shitpost it is, it's still not spam (managing to be a coherent sentence) and it's not off-topic, as it could be taken as advice (as insane as it is) to another new member.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Quote from: StillSpelledViridan on May 31, 2016, 06:45:20 PM
that's not a bannable offense though. as unfunny of a shitpost it is, it's still not spam (managing to be a coherent sentence) and it's not off-topic, as it could be taken as advice (as insane as it is) to another new member.

It is a bannable offense. An already-banned-three-times member knows that there is a can of whoopass coming so he is trying to pass on his spamming tactics to other members so his legacy continues.

I may give him a year long ban instead so he has a long time to rethink everything.

Viridan

Quote from: vultarix. on May 31, 2016, 06:47:53 PM
Quote from: StillSpelledViridan on May 31, 2016, 06:45:20 PM

It is a bannable offense. An already-banned-three-times member knows that there is a can of whoopass coming so he is trying to pass on his spamming tactics to other members so his legacy continues.

I may give him a year long ban instead so he has a long time to rethink everything.
encouraging spamming is not against the rules, actual spamming is. it's not exactly off-topic either, since it was likely just a joke considering how he's been banned for it already, and it can be taken as actual advice to gain said boxes or such (again, as horrible and insane as it is). it's borderline spam and rather unfunny, but can't be considered spam just yet.

moth 🦋

Are you serious?
It was clearly a joke, and should not be taken seriously. Sure, it may be unfunny and annoying, but it shouldn't be taken serious. Also, I think Stevegamer was saying "thanks" to 5tr4's ACTUAL HELP, rather than his joke "heh heh if you wanna spam do it this way :))))))))))"

StillSpelledViridian is right, and will always be right.

fraZ0R

Ally 🌠

But he BELIEVED you.

Also, sorry for being so mean to you, I am really trying to be nice but you make it really hard.

fraZ0R

Ally 🌠