My new level! (Crazy adventure!)

Started by Xandog01, July 13, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandog01

I have made a new level using VED! (An amazing editor, by the way.) It's just, well, a new adventure, a little bit strange, and a little bit trolly...
I do have 1 problem though... It doesn't work when I go to DIY V Repair, even though with the exact same script, It worked earlier. If you can, please check for the problem in the script.

Hope you enjoy the Level  :)

UPDATE 1.1:
Fixed bug in "Wrap Away"
Fixed bug in "Cave In"
Added a few more checkpoints, let me know if you think I should add more.
Nerfed 1 of the "Hallway" rooms so the correct warp token is easier to access.

UPDATE 1.2
Minor Bug fixes
Added a few more checkpoints
fixed the DIY V Repair Terminal
Added Victoria's point of view.
Added a whole new ending!

UPDATE 1.3
Added a fixed ship that includes:
   -Gravitron (+ 1 trinket, for when you beat it)
   -Super Gravitron
   -A terminal, thanking the people who found glitches.
2 more Trinkets!
Fixed the Ending!
Part 11 has been added!
a warp token to go back to the start has been added!

Bruce Michez

I've found one problem already.  Going down from "Wrap Away!" (room 20,18; not to be confused with "Warp Away!") results in an out-of-bounds glitch, requiring the player to press "R".  This normally wouldn't be so bad, but in this case... well, you said it yourself in the level's description.

Balneor

Unfortunately for me, this wasn't a very thrilling experience... You may want to add checkpoints at the beginning of the 2nd part, and also make the "correct" warp token in the first maze, easier to access, maybe by putting a warp line on the left side, or anything else BUT a required perfect pixel jump (First pic).

While I stopped pretty early in this custom, I also found two collision errors, namely to the left of the token in the second pic, and the middle hole in the third one :

Xandog01

Quote from: Balneor on July 13, 2018, 09:06:41 PM
You may want to add checkpoints at the beginning of the 2nd part, and also make the "correct" warp token in the first maze, easier to access, maybe by putting a warp line on the left side, or anything else BUT a required perfect pixel jump (First pic).
Yeah, I messed up a lot for that. I'll add more checkpoints anyway, I don't want to make this level too hard.

Quote from: Balneor on July 13, 2018, 09:06:41 PM
While I stopped pretty early in this custom, I also found two collision errors, namely to the left of the token in the second pic, and the middle hole in the third one :
I'll try to fix that soon

Thanks for telling me some of the mistakes, but the DIY V Repair Problem needs to be fixed (What a coincidence)

Xandog01

Oh my  :o You were right with the collision glitch! You get to skip right to Part 2  :o

(Oops, Sorry for double post.)