Game doesn't update?

Started by Dav999, December 02, 2012, 07:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

I read on Terry's Twitter that he updated the game so you can use the up arrow to restart, and so the leaderboards go up to 500 instead of 100, but my game still isn't updated for that. Was the update Windows-only, or am I doing something wrong? I got the first two or three updates, so I think that's not the problem.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Dav999 on December 02, 2012, 07:18:23 PM
I read on Terry's Twitter that he updated the game so you can use the up arrow to restart, and so the leaderboards go up to 500 instead of 100, but my game still isn't updated for that. Was the update Windows-only, or am I doing something wrong? I got the first two or three updates, so I think that's not the problem.

Probably just windows. I have leaderboards that go to #500.

mtomato

Go to the properties of the game on Steam, and verify integrity of game cache.
It should start updating then, if there is anything to update.

Dav999

Quote from: mtomato on December 02, 2012, 07:26:37 PM
Go to the properties of the game on Steam, and verify integrity of game cache.
It should start updating then, if there is anything to update.

It says that all files have been validated, but it still doesn't update, even after starting the game again. :-\

mtomato

Do you have the mac version?
Maybe it would be better to ask Terry if he forgot to include the updates to the mac version.

Dav999

Yes, I'm using a Mac. I think that Terry will notice this thread, so I'll just wait until he replies.

Terry

Oh, whoops, I didn't update that on Mac. There's a rare crash bug for some people on mac and I was holding off updating there until I'd fixed it. Should be able to look into it next week, though!

Dav999

Bump! I just checked, and there's still no update, and verifying the integrity of the game cache hangs at 0%...

Chillius

while using my mac,mine seems to just kernal panic my computer  :o

ha-ah i'm up here, and you're down there Not fair! XD

Dav999

Quote from: Chillius03 on January 19, 2013, 08:23:10 PM
while using my mac,mine seems to just kernal panic my computer  :o

What did you do? :o

Chillius

i tried to update. one of the files must have kernal paniced my Macbook.