The Gravitron Skip

Started by Lollipop, August 06, 2016, 07:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lollipop

I feel like someone's going to ask "what is the gravitron skip?"

The gravitron skip is a glitch that allows you to skip Intermission 2, and subsequently, the Gravitron.

To pull it off, you have to:

1. Press R in Welcome Aboard.
2. Progress through the game normally, but make sure you do Space Station 2 as your last zone.
3. In Space Station 2, in the room Exhaust Chute, fall up to reach Driller and progress how you would during Space Station 1.
4. (THE HARD PART) After taking the Space Station 1 teleporter, press R just after Violet says 'Captain!', walk into the next room, and press R again.
5. Teleport to the teleporter part-way through Space Station 2, complete it, and complete the final zone, without doing the gravitron!

Step 4 is extremely hard to pull off, and I would recommend quick-saving before you attempt it.

Funny Topical Meme

How to skip BOTH INTERMISSIONS (That's right)

2. Progress through the game normally, but make sure you do The Lab as your second to last zone.
3. Go normally through the lab, UNTIL you get to 'I Smell Ozone'.
4. Flip over the checkpoint.
5. Proceed through To Victoria's room, do the dialogue, then press R.
6. Go back through the lab backwards.
7. Go to SS2.
8. In SS2, in the room Exhaust Chute, fall up to reach Driller and progress how you would during Space Station 1.
9. (THE HARD(EST) PART) After taking the Space Station 1 teleporter, press R just after Violet says 'Captain!', walk into the next room, and press R again.
10. Teleport to the teleporter part-way through Space Station 2, complete it, and complete the final zone, without doing the gravitron, or Intermission 1!

And THAT'S how you do it!

Lollipop

Quote from: VVVVVViridian on August 06, 2016, 07:06:41 PM

2. Progress through the game normally, but make sure you do The Lab as your second to last zone.
7. Go to SS2.
8. In SS2, in the room Exhaust Chute, fall up to reach Driller and progress how you would during Space Station 1.
9. (THE HARD(EST) PART) After taking the Space Station 1 teleporter, press R just after Violet says 'Captain!', walk into the next room, and press R again.
10. Teleport to the teleporter part-way through Space Station 2, complete it, and complete the final zone, without doing the gravitron, or Intermission 1!

Fuck i got outdone

or are you just trolling

Funny Topical Meme

allison

Lollipop

Funny Topical Meme

with actually rescuing crewmates

FIQ

7. Go to SS2.

Keep in mind that you need to press R before the dialog ends with Victoria, because it sets your respawn point

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: FIQ on August 11, 2016, 03:00:49 PM

7. Go to SS2.

Keep in mind that you need to press R before the dialog ends with Victoria, because it sets your respawn point
I forgot that, thanks!