Tried to start a drawing room for VVVVVV.

Started by A quite MEDICal Derpfish, January 26, 2013, 03:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Dav jelly of my poll editing skills?

Yes
32 (71.1%)
No
13 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Dav999

Quote from: Bearboy on March 16, 2013, 04:05:41 PM
It got a bit out of hand somewhere along the way.

Nope.avi.jpeg.png.wmv.bmp.pop.gwp.zip.gimp.dicom.do?.??c.h.lo.vvv.ptc.txt.app.exe.lol.tar.gz.vir.idi.an.nes.idk.smc.gb.net.com.co.uk.de.fr.nl.es.it.jp.ru.pl.tr.gr.cn.tk.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc

Bearboy

Fussmatte

Quote from: Bearboy on March 16, 2013, 05:48:00 PM

CONESTS
I think there are better descriptions for this contests than a typo

ToasterApocalypse

ToasterApocalypse

Dav999

Blue626 started drawing :viridian: on a grid, but didn't have more time. I completed it:

(And that was almost an hour ago. Nobody's there anymore :-\)

EDIT: And:

EDIT 2: And:

EDIT 3: And:

EDIT 4: Agggghh... It silently disconnected again >:( Only way for me to check is by opening the drawing room in another tab and checking whether or not I go online in the first one... They should fix it.

blue626

*clicks "Stay on topic" button*

Quote from: Dav999 on March 16, 2013, 09:18:07 PM
Blue626 started drawing :viridian: on a grid, but didn't have more time. I completed it:

I just realized I made a mistake there: I had added two extra lines for a border, but then I started on the top line although I started (the feet) on the 2nd bottom line. That would mean Viridian would be 22 lines tall instead of 21 like I wanted, but I count 23. So maybe when I counted 21 lines, I started counting on the 2nd bottom line, making 24 in total and Viridian being 23 lines tall. The difference is in the chest. But then, with 21 lines, that would be 2 lines tall instead of 4 and 2 seems little. Perhaps 3 (and Viridian being 22 lines tall)?
Besides I noticed that there are some grey points in Viridian's left feet. ???
Of course, those mistakes don't matter much. Good thing you finished it! :viridian:
Also, why did you draw that blue rectangle at the top? ???

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on March 16, 2013, 10:22:40 PM
Also, why did you draw that blue rectangle at the top? ???

That was some cyan to use for Viridian, but you already chose a color.

Anyway, update on drawing:

EDIT: It silently lost connection YET AGAIN :violet:

EDIT 2: New update:

Dav999

It just happens again! :victoria:

I started drawing this:

After that, I opened the drawing room in another tab, with the first one still open. In the second one I was logged in as 'Dav9991', and it told me that 'Dav999' (the first tab) was online, but it failed to get the drawing (so it started with a white background). I went back to the first tab, which didn't see 'Dav9991' (the second tab) at all, I could still draw things in the second tab and the first one didn't change.

So basically what happens is that I'm thinking nobody else is online, but in the meantime other people could be drawing without anything happening here and I have to open another tab or log out and in again to notice it. I think this happens to other people too. I hope they fix it soon.

Fussmatte

Dav999

Hilbert

Quote from: Dav999 on March 17, 2013, 09:39:07 PM
You know that PJ is not going to like this if he ever comes back to the forum? ::)
what?

Dav999

Dav999

Yes, she still blends in perfectly.

EDIT: