Forum game: Don't use the [reply #]th letter of the alphabet in this topic!

Started by Dav999, November 03, 2012, 01:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

That means: the first reply in this thread can't contain the letter A, the second reply can't contain the letter B, the third reply can't contain the letter C, and so on. After the 26th reply, we start with A again, so the 27th reply can't contain the letter A.

Oh, and I didn't mean censoring the letter or the word, but I mean using a synonym for every word that contains it!

For example the fifth reply, which can't contain the letter E:
Shouldn't look like this: This is a r*ply in this thr*ad!
But should look something like this instead: This is a post in this topic!

Of course, you can talk about anything, not just about this topic in particular.

Oh, and this post doesn't count, because it is not a reply.

And if you don't know which reply a post is, it's before the date and time, which looks like this, for example:
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 01 January 1970 - 01:00:00 » (This gets messed up automatically after each edit. You know what it looks like.)

Good luck!

Number of mistakes:

Dav9991
ProtomanΩ7
RoskillaHULK!!1
ToasterApocalypse32
JPlus1
crazyal029
blue6262

(Of course other people can join too, this list is just the people who posted in this topic, and if other people post, I can just add them to the list)

N

Hilbert

N

Agreed! That way, they won't be able to bronify the world post right when talking about VVVVVV!

EDIT: 330th post! YEAH!

Dav999

N

Hilbert

N

Hilbert

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: ProtomanΩ on November 05, 2012, 01:47:33 AM
OKAY
Someone should make a creepypasta of VVVVVV

One day, Viridian and his crew were f[ :-[ ]ing around, and a giant monster came and ate  :viridian::victoria:  :'( ied

N

Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on November 05, 2012, 09:46:47 PM
OKAY

One day, Viridian and his crew were f[ :-[ ]ing around, and a giant monster came and ate  :viridian::victoria:  :'( ied
That is the worst creepypasta ever

Dav999

Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on November 05, 2012, 09:46:47 PM
OKAY

You had 'I' so you lost! :D

Hilbert

Dav999

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on November 05, 2012, 09:59:55 PM
Precisely. :D :D :D DIE TOAST!!  ;D :D

And now you lost too! :D

No, everyone who uses the wrong letter can still post here, you just got penalty points! -7 for toaster and -1 for roskilla!

Hilbert