VVVVVV for Wii?

Started by UberHacker, October 20, 2012, 01:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UberHacker

Hey guys... first post!!

Anyway, I wanted to tell Terry how much I love this game! I have it on all my devices (including my 3DS) except my Wii. I know you probably won't release it on  WiiWare, so I wanted to ask you if I could recompile the source code. It can be run on hacked Wii's with the Homebrew Channel (http://hbc.hackmii.com). If you want to charge for it, I'll give you the app so you can put it up on your site as a paid download. I'm not going to make any promises on if I can succeed, but I have the determination to try.

P.S. I can be contacted at ubercoder97@gmail.com.

N

Hilbert

Quote from: ProtomanΩ on October 20, 2012, 01:19:27 AM
no comment
I actually like this, although it was mentioned before.

Chillius

N

Quote from: Chillius03 on February 11, 2013, 03:47:28 PM
by me?
Why did you bump this topic? Nobody's posted for almost 4 months...

Dav999

UberHacker

I DO actually check this thread regularly...   :vermillion:

Glad to see that I'm not the only person alive and kicking on this forum. I might just give up on the Wii thing  :'(  , but I do want to do a forum-wide-anyone-can-edit/contribute-to-this level. Any volunteers? In the morning, I'll put up the beginnings of a level I had going.

allison

Quote from: UberHacker on February 12, 2013, 05:02:14 AM

Glad to see that I'm not the only person alive and kicking on this forum. I might just give up on the Wii thing  :'(  , but I do want to do a forum-wide-anyone-can-edit/contribute-to-this level. Any volunteers? In the morning, I'll put up the beginnings of a level I had going.

I like that idea. I'm in.

Hilbert

Quote from: crazyal02 on February 12, 2013, 01:40:06 PM
Quote from: UberHacker on February 12, 2013, 05:02:14 AM

I like that idea. I'm in.
Also already been done but I'm in anyways :P

UberHacker

All right, I see at least two. Hang on, I'm in the middle of a family "Lord of the Rings" marathon  :viridian: .

EDIT: Okay, here it is! Remember to keep archival backups, in case it gets screwed up big time. (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7TV9C-0zIrDaGVuQ2dCcXdZME0/edit?usp=sharing). Pardon the abysmal scripting... I made it in only a few minutes.

*Note: I'll only be able to check the forum on Sundays only until about Easter. I won't be able to post/view anything except on said Sundays.

I'm eager to see what everyone will do to the level!!!

EDIT2: Alright guys, two weeks and zilch? What's the metaphorical beef?

Dav999

Quote from: UberHacker on February 12, 2013, 09:10:19 PM
EDIT2: Alright guys, two weeks and zilch? What's the metaphorical beef?

Oh... Six people are working on The Open Level, I see that your level was actually before tOL, but nobody did anything with it... Maybe more people would have done something with it if you had created a separate thread for it, but now tOL is already much bigger than your level...

But you can always join the Open Level Project, of course :viridian:

UberHacker

Thanks, Dav999. Oh well... I guess I'll abandon this thread (until it gets bumped again, that is  :viridian:).