x,y = position
you can also make packs, like this:
Quoteexample pack: wolf pack
Quotewolfattack(attackerid,attackedid)
makes a wolf attack another wolf
Quotecreatewolf(color,id,x,y)
ceates a wolf

Ally 🌠

Commands aren't getting added for the sake of having new commands, they're only getting added if something else requires them, like 2.4 adding textcase because of translation being added.

Dav is adding more commands due to translation and text generally requiring them.

The only commands I'm adding to the game are required for unhardcoding the main game.

Misa doesn't really add commands, but when she does, it's for the same reason as mine, most of the time.

Also, Terry isn't working on VVVVVV much on the programming side anymore.

SHARKIE

POST OVERRIDED
previous content:
Quoteτ

Dav999

Okay, axolotl's posts and topics have been kinda dominating the forums for the past few weeks - they're often a bit too random, bump years-old topics, and have needed to be deleted several times - and telling someone to shut up isn't really friendly. It's been kind of disruptive, so they're now banned for a week.

SHARKIE

POST OVERRIDED
previous content:
Quotesorry  :victoria: i will leave the forum for 1 mont
edit: *month
edit 2: because of an interdimensional warp due to an advance in cheezits, this accounts age has been increased by 2 months in the real world, albeit in the forum's broken system, it is not even finished a day yet
edit 3: there are too many cheezits, so we must go back in time to march 9th, aka what day this forum's broken system thinks it is (im still not going on hiatus now)