Warp Zone 2 [Download]

Started by Chip, November 12, 2016, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip

Hey! So I just finished my second official level, which is also a Warp Zone type level... in fact, it's called "Warp Zone 2". I like it better than Dimension X (if you saw that one), and it has a lot of mechanics I didn't include in Dimension X. If you like it, please tell me. Enyoj!

Chip

Wow, Chip, this is such an awesome level! I have never seen a level so awesome! You are the best level editor I know!

Wait...

Chip Learned How to Use Ved: The Level
Kidding, kidding, but this is much more visually appealing than your first level, by far.  Not saying your first level is ugly, but Ved makes everything look better.  I actually wasn't expecting you to make another level, especially so soon after your first!  Nice to know that you're here to stay! :viridian:  Small question though-was most of the space supposed to be left unused, or did I just go the wrong way?  Anyway, all in all, I really enjoyed your level, and I can't wait to see what else you can make! ;D

P.S. small gripe-why was there a trinket in the level?  Honestly, I don't think it was necessary.

Chip

Actually I didn't use Ved  :viridian: I don't really care usually whether you use up all the space or not. I used a lot more Direct Mode, which makes Warp Zone stuff looks awesome.

And no, you didn't go the wrong way  :viridian: I never make levels that have more than one long-term path. I say long-term because trinket paths aren't long (except maybe Doing Things the Hard Way).

Chip

Quote from: Quote on November 12, 2016, 03:47:02 PM
Chip Learned How to Use Ved: The Level
Kidding, kidding, but this is much more visually appealing than your first level, by far.  Not saying your first level is ugly, but Ved makes everything look better.  I actually wasn't expecting you to make another level, especially so soon after your first!  Nice to know that you're here to stay! :viridian:  Small question though-was most of the space supposed to be left unused, or did I just go the wrong way?  Anyway, all in all, I really enjoyed your level, and I can't wait to see what else you can make! ;D

P.S. small gripe-why was there a trinket in the level?  Honestly, I don't think it was necessary.

The trinket was actually kind of an accident. I was designing the room a lot more differently than it turned out to be, and I wanted to use that little jump thing, but I changed it later and ended up putting a trinket there.

Holy man!  You didn't use Ved?!  Wow, I really underestimated you!  I could never figure out that darn thing!  I'm really really sorry for assuming you did :o

Oooooh I see with the trinket, alright.  I still don't think it's necessary but whatever, that's just, like, my opinion man :P

Chip

It's fine :D I haven't gotten Ved installed yet, though. My computer went crazy when I tried to install the Love engine, but I'll probably be able to do it now. I'm working on a gravitron level, which won't be as cool as the real thing but in some ways it could be cooler.

Ally 🌠

dont doublepost please

Nice level, better than Dimension X