FRUIT LOOPS

Started by Pyrite, July 15, 2012, 01:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrite

RESCUE VERMILLION FROM CONTROL OF THE ONE RING BECAUSE YOU'RE THAT COOL.
I BEAT THIS LEVEL WITH TWENTY-SIX DEATHS, TWENTY OF WHICH WERE PERFORMED IN A YELLOW ROOM WITH MANY SPIKES.
THIS LEVEL HAS VERMILLION AS A BOSS, SO YOU CAN ALL LOOK FORWARD TO THAT.
IT HAS TEN ROOMS.
CLICK THE PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD.
MAY SEND YOU TO MY BORING SITE, CLICK THE OBVIOUS LINK AND NOT THE OUTDATED ONE.

Bearboy

Ummmmm...
You gonna add a download there pal?

Pyrite

Bearboy

THIS LEVEL.....
IT'S......
NOT.....
POSSIBLLLLLEEEE!!!!!!1!!11111111 :o

Pyrite

I BEAT IT CAN'T YOU READ
WITH 50 DEATHS OR SOMETHING
50 BECAUSE OF THE BOSS

Vallu

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU ALL USING CAPS LOCK? IT FEELS LIKE YOU ALL ARE SHOUTING OR SOMETHING. I GOT FRUSTATED TO THIS LEVEL SO I DIDN'T BEAT IT.

Bearboy

WE ARE YELLING
BECAUSE.....

Actually,

I HAVE NO IDEA!

Dav999

Pyrite

I'M NOT USING CAPS LOCK, I'M HOLDING DOWN SHIFT!!!!!!

Dav999

blue626

Why didn't you attach a ZIP file to the post? When I downloaded it it downloaded a text file with code instead of the level. Anyway, I'm going to download your 6-pack so that I can play this level, the fixed levels and the unfinished levels.

I wonder in what size you would write your posts in this thread if changing size was enabled :o. Now, why are you writing like THIS?

EDIT: Why is everyone writing like THIS?

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on July 16, 2012, 10:55:10 PM
Why didn't you attach a ZIP file to the post? When I downloaded it it downloaded a text file with code instead of the level. Anyway, I'm going to download your 6-pack so that I can play this level, the fixed levels and the unfinished levels.

I wonder in what size you would write your posts in this thread if changing size was enabled :o. Now, why are you writing like THIS?

You can download the file if you right click and click save as.

You can't change the size, but you can change a lot of other things! I'm just trying something...

:shiny: Thisisatrinket :viridian:
And what is this?

Pyrite

Oh wait what? It works for me, maybe that's because it's my own dropbox... I'll upload it to Mediafire. Whatever. I'll stop CAPS-SHIFTING because it's old now. :verdigris: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vermillion: :victoria: :viridian: :victoria: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet: :victoria: :vitellary: :viridian: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :verdigris: :vermillion: :violet: :violet: :verdigris: :verdigris: :violet: :viridian: :victoria: :viridian: The crew.

Dav999

You don't have to use dropbox or mediafire, you can just put it in a zip file and upload it to the forum. The forum only accepts zip files as attachments, so even if you want to post a 2kb image and you don't want it to be visible in the post itself, you have to put it in a zip file. And always hope it's not larger than 128kb :-X

Pyrite

...I don't want to. It works now, right?